free hit
counters
Unsure what to do - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

Unsure what to do

Kimbers

My Avatar  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've loved my Avatar which majically appeared after the 2006 factory visit. What makes it really special to me is that it was the members of LEF who made it and posted it....(yes I'm not that egotistical that I did it myself).

Do I change it? do I move it or should it stay?

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

keep it, but it move to your signiture at the bottom of the posts, then put the car in the avatar

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

I offer this as a solution to your dilemma:-

Austin_Kimberley.jpg

A fine example of British automotive ingenuity. :cheers:

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Keep it T.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

as much as I like boobs and others on here do too, some years ago we had a rather... bouncy avatar, which eventually let to the general concensus that we would keep pictures of half naked girls and men to the birthday threads as some members of this forum are quite young.

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

Gee thanks Howard. Yes I am young aren't I!

And you mean Fishy's bouncy boob Avatar! That was.....mesmerising!

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

the young I was refering to was Dodgys nephew? and other I forget, and yesit was fishys avatar, I cant remember the name of the model though...someone will help....and post a link?

edit:- found her

you toob clip

Edited by Howard

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

I'm with Laura. Change it if you want, then change it back, leave it blank. Not like anything is permanent. What is the meaning of your current one?

All we know is that when they stop making this, we will be properly, properly sad.Jeremy Clarkson on the Esprit.

Opinions are like armpits. Everyone has them, some just stink more than others.

For forum issues, please contact one of us Moderators.

You didn't get the pink thing because you didn't go to the 2006 Factory event.

I dunno about Chaps. I normally wear them without the trousers/pants underneath! :cheers:

So we understand!!!!!!!!!.Is that why they closed the bar early ? :cheers:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Ooo. Well...........Purza and V8 :cheers:

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Bring back the naked ness :cheers: Tony a change is always good. I used to change mine on here quite a bit putting up various NZ pics if you remember, it keeps it interesting and as others have said utilise your footer at end of your post if you feel the need to keep the Pink Panther thing going. B)

350.gifNo.23

You might as well change it. You're on so many paople's 'ignore' list that only a handful of LEFers will actually see it....

:cheers::devil::fun:

Guess we'll have to start reading the names on the posts rather than just looking at the pictures then.

• Gold FFM

voted *no*, bud would recoment an slightly modification on that !? (as internal joke of course..)

http://www.theribbon.com/images/tour/guide_lg.jpg

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

Hi Kimbers, if you are going to change then change, never understood your Avatar anyway, seriously tho, how about the trousers, leather was it not, perhaps with the car in the background.

Your call, now the Esprit world is watching...........choose carefully.

Dave

I went with the majority.

TBH Dave it comes from the LEF factory day 2006. The first time everyone got together and visited the factory. It was such an awesome event and everyone ordered a special LEF Poloshirt with our names on them, so everyone knew who each other were.

Most were black/grey but some were Blue. When Bibs asked me what colour I wanted I said "I don't care as long as it's not Pink!" I ended up with a Dayglo Pink LEF shirt. Classy! That explains the pink (and panther) the rest is because I assisted in organising the event and got MJK to help us raise

As a 2007 member, I appreciate now knowing the story behind the avatar and other references. Thanks Tony, and based on that, good choice keeping it :) .

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

This is the one for you! Note the hallo

saintstickman.jpg

Any guy who can go out in public in that shirt is a hero! And with known acquaintances! :)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)