free hit
counters
Rear Hatch Lift Cylinders - Interior/Exterior/Lights/Glass/Alarms/ICE/HVAC - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rodewaryer

Rear Hatch Lift Cylinders

What other application is common with the pair of lift cylinders for an S1 (or others if same) rear hatch? There has to be a commonality with some other vehicle(s).....

Any information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Sorry I didn't dig deep enough to find that. There are a couple leads (part numbers) there that might lead to an answer. Thanks very much.

I'm quite surprised the lift cylinders aren't a simple matter of tribal (common) knowledge amidst this treasure trove of experience. I would have thought a shared fitment (say Saab 900 or Ford Mondeo etc) would be very much known by now. Can't wait to get the car home and get cracking on this, as well as a number of other issues.....

I just noticed your signature as well as your member number. So you're the big 'Number 1' aye? :-) I think that will imply many things to some people, hence the questions you likely get. I hope I didn't come across as one of those.....

Less of the big, I'm on a diet! :)

I'm happy to help where I can but my signature appeared after a 10pm phone call asking for assistance with a problem I'd have no idea about, on a weekend too. This forum is one of my hobbies, it's not an extension of a workshop so that person didn't get any help, just a flea in their ear and some new swear words! My knowledge of Esprits is gained from reading every single post on this site, not from being hands on so there are limits. The reason I could reply to you above is that I remember Simon posting the original topic, not that I'm a strut expert! :)