free hit
counters
Front wheel bearings. - Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Hubs/Steering/Geo - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
abrussich

Front wheel bearings.

Cn someone provide me with the cross reference for wheel bearings for an 89 Esprit? I replaced them once some time back but cannot find the parts cross reference numbers that I had.

Sorry for the bother. I am installing new rotors and want to install new bearings and seals at the same time.

Thanks,

Al B.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

A089C8004F BCA A6 Wheel bearings, front inner (Stevens) Early 80s Toyota Celica

A089C8005F BCA A2 Wheel bearings, front outer (Stevens) Early 80s Toyota Celica

from the parts cross referance sheet

Hi Al,

this is what i fiited in my 1990 SE and put in the Xreflist also.

Front Wheel Bearings:

A089C8005F (Outer bearing) SKF bearing LM 11949/910/Q (Cup is LM11910/Q and Cone is LM11949/Q)

A089C8004F (Inner bearing) SKF bearing LM 67048/010/Q (Cup is LM67010/Q and Cone is LM67048/Q)

The seal has an outer diameter of 62mm, the inner diameter is 48 mm and the thickness is 7 mm. I used one with an additional dustlip. I fitted the bearings in my 1990 SE and the price was around 80 Euro for a whole set (2 Front wheels) including the 2 seals.

Freek

Hi,

Any chance you have an idea about the rear wheel bearing? I own an 1992 SE Highwing and would like to replace the part. Since I work at an SKF dealer, any one has an idea form which car it is? Still Celica?

Many thanks.

More likely Renault. It's a sealed bearing with a double ball race, a flange for bolts (6?) I know QH do them but don't know the number off the top of my head.

The rear bearing of an 1989 Esprit turbo SE as well as a 1997 Esprit V8 (um . . . both my cars) is the front wheel bearing off of a:

Renault Fuego 1987 to 1990 -I think- (a FWD car)

Dodge Monaco (only the early 90's FWD version)

Eagle Medallion (FWD)

Eagle Premier (FWD)

I hope this helps.

AP in Edmonton