free hit
counters
Wanted: Injectors for 1990 SE or GM Part Reference - Wanted - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
EGLOTUS

Wanted: Injectors for 1990 SE or GM Part Reference

Looking for a pair of injectors for 1990 Turbo Esprit SE. A GM cross reference number would also be a big help.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the advice. I'm buying a pair of the RC's. The local Lotus dealer was helpful with the research as well.

I probably should have got a set of 4, but the car's been a money pit of late.

Dermott's sight is pretty cool.

Again thanks for the help.

Ellis

I wouldn't put unmatched injectors in together if I were you, if you're planning for the two to replace the secondary ones that's fine, but injectors by a different manufacturer are unlikely to have exactly the same characteristics so your engine management system will really struggle to get the car running evenly on four cylinders.

Andy

Just happened to be browsing Ramspott and Brandt and spotted a new set of 4 injectors for the 4pots for about

Yeh, it doesn't make sense to buy two RC's for my SE 'antique' just to save $200 US. The originals would probably pack it in shortly thereafter.

So I ordered the whole set.

Thanks guys.

Carl,

I've put a full set in and it smotthed out the tick over and acceleration nicely.

The original will not be great especially as our tanks rust and the particles get through the filter into the injectors effectivly shot blasting them internally and screwing the spray pattern.