free hit
counters
this only happens once every 1000 years - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

this only happens once every 1000 years

Just thought you'd like to know....

Time on August 7th

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the

7th of August this year, the time and date will be

04:05:06 07/08/09

This will never happen again (of course 3009).

For Americans the 8th of July 2009 as for MM/DD/YY

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and the world as we know it will end? or what ? the clocks in our computers will fail? the goverment will change the calender so it can happen every year? or Amp and Det will feature it in a naff tv show?

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself.

Friedrich Nietzsche

find me on Tripadvisor

http://www.tripadvis...mbers/espritguy

What about 05:06:07 08/09/10 next year, does that count?

We'll also start getting palindrome dates back next year which we haven't had (in UK dd/mm/yy format) since 2003.

The forums gone mad. Dragon balls and now this. Im off to check if I am in the right forum :w00t:

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

And there I was thinking it was just me.

I have had the same digital watch since I was 18...a few years now, and once a year the time is...

12:34, 56 seconds, 7th, month 8, all in nice line, 12:34 56 7 8.

Very sad!

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

I assume all your cars are in pristine condition and warrent no effort on your part to carry out repairs etc, given that you have all this time to pontificate and somewhat strange coincidences.

I gest, its enjoyable to see other members of the forum having fun, the other day some of the members were talking about cross dressing and Mat wearing womens knickers, think I made the same comment about wrong forum

Enjoy, best regards time watchers

Dave

Hah :(

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg