free hit
counters
Ding-da-da-ding-ding-ding - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

:)

IMG_4467.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

IMG_4474.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

:) Well, I am confused... However, that car sure looks great!

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

I was lucky enough to get a tour all around pinewood from a mates cousin (!) when they were getting ready to start filming Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, and it was **fantastic**. I think the 007 stage that was there at the time burnt down (for a second time...) as the one in your pictures looks much more shiny!

Nice car by the way!

Scott

Thanks for letting me in. I was looking for the ding on the car. Thought someone had bashed it with a shopping trolley!!

I didnt know what the hell was going on with this thread...I thought you had a doorbell fitted to your car?! Please please please say your car is going to be the baddies car though? If not hope you are trying to convice them to go with an Evora? B)

Ok so you prob just had a tour, but your black beast is looking good, are you planning on getting the Duracel deal again? :)

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Buddsy, no.

IMG_4475.jpg

Evora NA

I was asked up to Pinewood to be involved in shooting 'The Spy Guide'

http://www.2sharptv.com/

The plan is that the 2 presenters visit 14 spy locations in 14 days in the Esprit starting and finishing at the 007 stage (on 007 Drive) and Pinewood Studios. However their car is bust so I came to the rescue, and LEF will be further involved in the show :)

Evora NA

Ooo. More pics of the Bibs mobil please...

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• Gold FFM

Was fortunate enough to get a closeup (too close, actually) of the Bibsbondmobile last night. Yea verily, 'tis shiny like a really shiny thing. Except for underneath. :)

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Hi Bibs, Just about to mention thespoiler, is it going back on, why did you leave it off.

Dave

Because he has style, good taste, panache, grooming, (he has seen da light) car looks great Bibs, I might have to get rid of mine and come and get a black one. (no wings, no stripes, no decals, just pure LOTUS) :)

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Evora NA