free hit
counters
Think ill stick to reading - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jimjitsu

Think ill stick to reading

Apparently there have been complaints about my signature so apologies if it upset some of you. Its the same signature I have used across the many car club forums I have been a part of and I think chances are if I annoy you with that then some of my other posts or topics may annoy you also so I will just stick to reading. Apologies again :)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Only if you post topics and posts that are flashing images perhaps.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Not sure why you'd stop posting?

I know flashing stuff sometimes throws my phone all screwy when I'm on the forum in work, like now so it's a little easier when they're not there. Same for the restricted image sizes. I've never complained about it but I guess some may?

It's the reason this place runs smoothly, the admin are not so active in other forums so these thing probably get left cause they can't be bothered.

Stay and chat dude. It'd be a booring place if people just looked!

Chunky Lover

/Contemplates moaning at Simon for having a massive set of signature pictures that stretch out the bottom of the screen/

:)

Well I have decided to come out and do some posting after I stick some pics up of awesome flashing images you can ban me later. Just pulled my charge cooler pump and I think you want to see it so get ready for flashy images of DOOM lol

My PC is not that fast.

:devil:

Sometimes it dies on it's arse downloading a forum page, and i can see from the loading

bar that i'm waiting for the animated sponsor logo for example. Animated avatars and sigs

are fine most of the time, but it slows the forum down (for some) while adding absolutely no

benifit at all. I would think thats the issue here and not a personal one? Why get upset?

Imagine if everyone had a U-tube size video clip as a sig, the forum would be brick slow.

Not just LEF mind. I think i'm going to have to get a faster PC as every web page now has

some java/whatever powered graphic that freezes the page while i wait for it to download.

Sign of the times i guess. A faster/less clogged up machine and i probably would not notice

such things (unless they are huge, pulsating things that take up half the page!, lets face it,

if you had a huge flashing banner on your toolbar, you would turn it off as it would obviously

get on your tits, thats just common sense), so a new PC is probably on the pipeline for me

anyway, as i think the data on even an average web page means the internet might have

outgrown my PC, if thats possible.

:)