free hit
counters
June 13th Lotus Parts Sale - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

June 13th Lotus Parts Sale

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is one item I am looking at which is the water pipe A082K4179F, pretty expensive but easier than making one since my car doesn't have the original pipes. I can't see an answer to the question regarding picking up the part and getting it to Australia. Sorry if this has already been answered.

Regards,

Greg

Greg, see the message regarding Bell and Colvill.

I seem to recall contacting them to act as my representative in previous sales.

They will add postage and a not-too excessive handling fee (compared to flying to the UK and picking it up yourself :) )

Cheers.

Ian.

I'm will not be picking up any orders for anyone in that case, B&C can do it. There's little point me either taking a larger car or hiring a van if they have it covered. I'll be in my Esprit and will enjoy myself instead.

If anyone has requested parts from me, please redirect your efforts to Bell & Colvill.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I think F/W is "Fettling or Work required" to make it work/fit.

Thanks, Travis!

I'll give it a miss. SJSportscars provided me with a very nice set of bushes/standoffs for other door's window motor (when I ordered their motor) and saved me an awful lot of bother.

The only thing left on the list that I can use now is the gearbox : PPP (but I doubt that will fit through my letterbox).

Cheers.

Ian.

that's the email address that I have been communicating with Tom on.

Try this:

www.bell-colvill.co.uk/Parts.asp

Edited by GavinT

I too sent an email to [email protected] and through the website and I never received any response. I wanted several of the Steering Wheel assemblies for the '88 to '92 esprit part number B082H6029F. I guess too late now as they are probably all gone. Any way to find out or can anyone help me get at least 1 of these?

Edited by Rorysbrown

• Gold FFM

just an FYI - I did get a response..

From: Lotus & Subaru Parts Department, Bell & Colvill [mailto:[email protected]]

Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 11:33 AM

To: Lou Senko

Subject: RE: Lotus Parts Enquiry From Bell & Colvill Web Site

Importance: High

Hi Lou,

Apologies for a delayed response, I have been out of the office but my colleague has control of your order for you.

He has been rather busy and has said to me today that he keeps meaning to contact you.

Regards,

Tom

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

I too sent an email to [email protected] and through the website and I never received any response. I wanted several of the Steering Wheel assemblies for the '88 to '92 esprit part number B082H6029F. I guess too late now as they are probably all gone. Any way to find out or can anyone help me get at least 1 of these?

I just heard from them today and apparently they did look after my request but somehow forgot to initially answer me back. This is very good news.

It has gone but email Lotus, they'll tell you.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

You should be able to. I have just placed an order through Rob at Strattons. Quoted the part number and sale price, job done. Will be posted out tomorrow I believe.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...