free hit
counters
Canadian Esprits? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, not sure how you would find that one out! Does the Canadian DMV track that kind of info?

Maybe someone else will chime in?

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.

We've got three in little ol' Medicine Hat. Mark T-C is the Canadian forum adminstrator, so I'm sure he'll have a better handle on the answer to your question. If he doesn't find this thread, you can pm him directly from here.

If i can get confirmation on how long i am stopping, mine may be shipped over here from the UK

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I'm out on the Left Coast, near Vancouver. I'll be in Calgary, with the Esprit, during Stampede so I might see you around.

Mike

'97 V8

'73 Europa TC

'10 Elise SC

As far as I know, there are about 20 esprits in Calgary. Steve Casey has documented most of the owners, but he's a very busy guy, so i've never actually received the information from him. We've had the following on our tours that I can remember:

1983 S3

1984 (yours)

1988 stevens

1990 se

1994 S4

1997 V8

1999 V8

2000 V8

2002 V8 x 4 (2 red, one black, one orange)

Then there's the following we haven't seen:

a 1979, a 1988 (mine), 3 2000 model year cars (one orange, one black -- still for sale at ZR, one yellow), another 1999 silver, I think that's all...?

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Oh yeah!!! forgot about that one.. wasn't it an 85/83?

oh yeah.. and that makes 20! yay!

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Yep.. it's red... I think he's on here somewhere too... just never signs on.