free hit
counters
Espritism -live once more - Wanted - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Espritism -live once more

Malc Holmes

Dear all,

Just a brief post to let you know that Espritism.com is now up and running again, and the web site is functional once again. Stock is limited at the moment and I am desperate to source cars for breaking (anything from '88 onwards), so if you have, or know of a grotty car that wont make it back onto the road, please let me know. Likewise, heaps of unwanted spares.

As soon as I have figured out how to send Bibs some funds I will post a list of 'sale' parts here, but in the mean time there is a list linked from the home page of the Espritism.com web site. Please take a look. These are parts I want to clear out soon in order to raise some funds for new parts, and make some space.

Thanks to all who have encouraged me to get Espritism.com up and running again. I hope it wont be too long before I am able to offer a comprehensive range of parts as I did before taking the break while I was abroad.

Thanks all.

Malc

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And here is the promised list of sale parts. Note, unfortunately the really big parts are for collection only.

PLEASE let me know about any abandoned project cars, MOT failures, or crashed Esprits that you may know of for sale. Cheers!!!

Thanks all,

Its going to take a while to get stock up to a reasonable level (need to find some damaged cars for parts!), so please bare with me, I'll get there eventually. I'll let you all know as soon as something interesting turns up.

Cheers

PS, I guess I should get around to changing the country flag back!

Hi all,

Here is an updated list, since some items are now sold. A few new parts added down the bottom of the list. Still desperate to find cars suitable for breaking. Please let me know if you know of any.

New and used parts for Esprit at special prices to make space for new stock. Note, larger parts must be collected from Milton Keynes.

Thanks all,

...(need to find some damaged cars for parts!), so please bare with me, .....Cheers ..

what's with those cars. look wracked in my eyes :)

douglas valley

isn't there any for your storage !?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

Just to let you know that Espritism is now under new management. A promotion in my day job and massive increase in work load has meant that I really cant give Espritism the attention it deserves without compromising the time I have put aside for family. The team that brought you Lotusbits will now also be bringing you Espritism. Give them time to get it all sorted, but any of you who know Mike Taylor will know Espritism is in good hands. There are few people who know the 900 series cars as well as Mike.

As for me, I am keeping my Esprit SE for the foreseeable future and intend to enjoy it without the distraction of supplying parts in the future.

I have a few choice parts left over that I will sell off soon, so I'll post an advert here and on LEW very soon.

Thanks

Malc

Thanks all, it was the job I have been after for 7 years but had nearly given up any hope of ever getting it. Its a shame Espritism has been pushed aside, but I'm getting more fatalistic about these things. All disappointments and changes of plans seem to bring opportunities with them.

Malc