free hit
counters
Permanent hair remover - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Roger 912

Permanent hair remover

Some years back (about 4) I had a rash under both armpits. I showed the misses and she said that I had got razor rash. I told her, don't be daft, I don't shave under my arms, to which she replied, were has all you hair gone then?

Eventually, I realized what had happened. Whilst showering and washing my hair with a well known brand of shampoo, I had two hands full of the lather and promptly washed under my arms. After drying myself off I used another well known brand of deodorant and after a couple of days I developed the above rash. Good job I did not use it elsewhere!

4 years or so down the line my armpits are still devoid of hair. Now I have two options. Let the world know what the two brands are or better still, offer one of the companies that specialize in flogging hair removal creams to purchase my secret and for keeping my mouth shut.

Edited by Roger 912

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

How very strange. Before you start buying a new car though consider that it could be coincidence or it could be very much a personal thing & it may be that nobody else would have such a reaction to these two products combined.

I always use the shampoo in "those areas"...if it's good enough for my head it's good enough for the rest....

I also use a well know brand of Shampoo that stops dandruff...so for gods sake tell me!!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Tell Dave Freeman - he needs some of that stuff for his Esprit carpets...

British Ambassador to Florida, New York, Denmark and Newfoundland.  And Sweden.

So what are they and I can do my legs - oop's, carpet in the car.

Dave

No, I don't think I'd tell a soul about that one....

"Intellectuals solve problems; geniuses prevent them." Albert Einstein

Permanent hair remover? It's calle "male pattern baldness", caused by excess testosterone..had it since 1978 (or, at least, that's when I realised!). Perishing testosterone...only ever got me into trouble, gave me baldness, and now the prostate's rotting...ain't life grand?!!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

I always use the shampoo in "those areas"...if it's good enough for my head it's good enough for the rest....

I also use a well know brand of Shampoo that stops dandruff...so for gods sake tell me!!!

I don't think you have to worry unless you also immediately slap on the secret deodorant in "those areas"

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

You shampoo your armpits?

Weirdo.

:thumbsup:

Mind you, i dry my hair with bog roll... ...if it's good enough for my arse....

:)

OK you hairy a...d guys. Here's the secret.

Wash your armpits (or wherever) with Head and Shoulders when showering. When dried off spray area with Brutt Deodorant.

Do the same each time you shower and as soon as the rash occurs you can stop the process. I cannot guarantee it will work, but it did for me. If it were allowed I would attach a photograph of my hairless armpits. Genuine. I have been clear for plus minus 5 years and no regrowth.

Slight side effect was that my voice went from a tenor to a soprano. Just joking!

Erm... he did Kate. You should get your eyes lasered instead :)

DOHHHHHHHH :):thumbup: Perhaps I should just dye my hair blondE too and have done with it!

Just because you can, does'nt mean you should.