free hit
counters
TLF Fat Club - Page 9 - General Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

TLF Fat Club

Simon350S

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats about the size of Michael Phelps' breakfast, he has one of the lowest fat counts in recorded history - dangerously low infact.

Nomnomnom - just got back from a rather hard shesh and that picture is making my tummy do summersaults with anticipation of whats under the grill atm :)

Roger, what are your particulars ?

Im 73kg, 33" waist, 38" arse (I work out), my fore arm is 12" and wrist about 7" - I do have a small man fuel tank but in my kinda work I need that. A few weeks back in the swelting heat I had to build a sand bag bunker (YOU try it !) all day with no food from breakfast to 9pm, so I needed a hump to feed off :sorcerer:

Lost 1 knotch on the belt that week.

facebook = [email protected]

Simon think of your commitment to Slimming World part of being a dutiful and supportive husband, if you can lose weight slower than Lisa does as well she'll love you more for it :sorcerer:

Whilst it's not good to be forced to diet it is so much easier to do these things together I think Bibs & I have succeeded in quitting smoking & losing weight in the past because we've been moral support for one another.

Very true Laura

Infact when speaking to Lisa about what I eat I did indeed point out that the only food that passes my lips is that of what she places infront of me, my good eating is something she has always encouraged.

If she never put another saussage infront of me I'm quite sure I'd never go out and buy one, cook one and eat one.

If Lis only cooks slimming world from now on and prepares my lunches in the SW way then thats all I'm going to eat, food has always been her thing, buying it and cooking it, I say 'thing' as its something she enjoys so its not a job or a task in a sexist way or nowt.

I will always support her 100% in doing anything that will ultimately make her happier, unless it costs too much or is illegal.... The requested Gym membership is a no go as the last one was unused for a very long time and the 'as new' running machine is still rarely ever used....

Will be interesting to see how it progresses this end.

Its almost midnight and I'm getting hungry. I've been instructed to eat the melon in the fridge and not the pizza in the freezer :sorcerer: Or maybe I should just go to bed?

Oh, theres a good chance I'll loose weight faster than her as I'm eating exactly the same but my energy levels are higher as is my fatness, I'll not be doing it deliberately thats for sure! :)

Edited by Simon350S

Chunky Lover

• 4 weeks later...

66 kilos, down from 80 :animier::animier::animier:

1 kilo to go by the end of the month and I will have achieved my goal, I think I can do that. Think I'll go for 62 by Christmas. :rolleyes:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

Was 17 1/2 stone (220kgs +) 3 months ago. I now weigh 16 1/2.

But my real difference is on measurements. Old waist 42, new 38. Old chest and back 44, new 46. All going the right way and how? gym 4 times a week and no Carbohydrates after 5pm and only tend to drink once a week (with some exceptions). Small changes can make a big difference.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

220 Kgs is 34.5 stone !!

17.5 stone is 111kgs

There is NO Way a 34 stone man would fit in an Exige!

I used to weigh 23.5 ish and I could barely fit in an Esprit....lost 8.5 stone last year and it changed my life in many many ways. Not least of which is that I CAN now fit in the Esprit.

Twitter @radioRedwards

And you should be drinking once per NIGHT, not once per week

:rolleyes:

Edited by 73JPS

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

only tend to drink once a week (with some exceptions).

You are to self discipline what Saddam Hussein was to flower arranging!

post-1-081716100 1278343621.png

It's Monday FFS! :rolleyes:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I have lost 10 kg since march. I was 95 kg and now only 85 kg. Feels much better now :rolleyes:

Eaten much more vegetables and less meat. Also more walking and also running. Not need to drink less than before.

• 1 month later...

OK so I got from 80 down to 65, pretty good. I used the Atkins diet and can vouch for the fact that it works.

So now I can have a bit of pasta, I can have a bit of rice, I even had fish and chips the other night.

But the thing I have missed the most is bread, a nice crusty french loaf, Italian, in fact any bread that doesn't come in a plastic bag.

I'm addicted to it :w00t:

I know if I start eating it again my goal of 62 kilos by christmas will be out da window.

So I tried making some carbohydrate free breed called Flax Bread, it was terrible, tasted like nothing.

Did I do something wrong, because going without bread is less painful than eating that :cry:

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

• 4 years later...

I've been on the fast diet where you reduce your calorie intake for 2 days a week to 600 kcals. Down 3.6kg in 3 weeks! :thumbup:

Anyone else tried it? It's a piece of piss, very simple to do! :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

That's really good going Chief.

:clap:

Your Elise must be feeling faster already!

I need to shift a few kgs myself for racing next year. I spent beaucoup de £ on a lightweight battery for my Caterham all to lose 7kg. I've got at least 10kg going spare for free! Doing a 10k run around Brands Hatch if anyone else is interested.

https://www.bhf.org.uk/get-involved/events/runs/brands-hatch-half-marathon