free hit
counters
Now Autocar are at it - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Now Autocar are at it

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They've seen Pilko's car... :blush:

car_photo_310741_25.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice, I can see elements of the Hot wheels celebration model in the front end, and the back is not far off what it will look like following the current model trend I would have thought.

Where does this info come from, is leaked from Lotus or just someone making it up, speculating to sell a magazine?

Owen.

Edited by OwenGT3

They must of pulled most of that info right out of their arse. The HP figures and engine size crossover with the Evora. I think the person writing the article is confused. Also this car looks alot like the Giugiaro design (even the color) mixed with the current Lotus lineup. My guess is this is a nice photoshop job.

Edited by Tallic

:D OK, that's the first rendering I could get excited about! Lots of clues from the Hot Wheels car which were also donated to Evora. Have these beyond-form.com blokes gotten any of their designs on target? :blush:

Eric

I did think that the car wasn't a 3D render, the front wheel is all the wrong angle, but not bad for a photoshop edit. I can see now why it's so much like the hot wheels car so not really any nearer to what the new one will look like, just another concept.

Owen

Bought this mag yesterday as it jumped out in front of me in the shop.

Probably is Photoshoped - but I'd still give the design the thumbs up.

Edited by mayesprit

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Usual Fake Esprit we've seen since the Esprit production finished. This is a mock up by a professional company.

http://www.beyond-form.com

I wish I could get a job where I can just make stuff up and pretend it's real.

Next week: Esprit found on the moon!

kato

lew_small.gif

http://www.lotusespritworld.com' target='_blank'>