free hit
counters
Scary Washing Machine. No Really, it's Terrifying - General Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
markt

Scary Washing Machine. No Really, it's Terrifying

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Brilliant!!! Thanks for the link...I'll be giggling all day!

Scientists investigate that which already is; Engineers create that which has never been." - Albert Einstein

That is a funny ad, but holy cow: is there a shortage of washing machines in NZ? $2600 NZ converts to about $1600 US, for which you could probably buy a reliable time machine.

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

The description reminds me of the time I came home from school and my stepmother was hysterical about the monster in the kitchen. Well upon opening the door to the kitchen the monster was stomping around on two of its four feet spewing water and bubbles everywhere. As it moved about the kitchen tethered by its leash to the wall it made an unholy clonking sound and the occasional grinding noise. Pieces of concrete on the floor appeared to show its penchant for destruction but upon further inspection of the demonic device it appeared that its stabilizing rear brain had collapsed, destroyed some of its necessary plumbing and caused mayhem in the heart department. After pulling the life support tether from the wall the demonic device stopped its rampage and poured its liquid guts al over the floor. The device was deemed "Do Not Resuscitate" after that escapade and was promptly replaced by a shiny new angelic version that behaved appropriately from time of purchase until its demise.

Heaven is where the police are British, the chefs Italian, the mechanics German, the lovers French and it is all organized by the Swiss. Hell is where the police are German, the chefs British, the mechanics French, the lovers Swiss and it is all organized by the Italians.

You make something idiotproof, they'll make a better idiot

You think professional is expensive, just wait until you pay for amateur.