free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 6 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Lotus Forums Shop

Think you will find that if you are going to offer finance then you need to be a registered finance company. That is why a lot of businesses use other finance companies to provide the finance as they then don't have to register with the FSA etc.

Dave - 2000 Sport 350

• 5 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

TLF Polo Shirts are back in stock

Click to become a cool kid...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Are they from the TLF "Lifestyle Range" cause I don't think I can afford

HALF A MILLION DOLLARS!

minime.jpg

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

• 4 weeks later...
Esprit Poly Bushes now listed and available.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

We've just added the 2011 cars to our prints collection and there's a nice new Senna print available too :)

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/79-artwork

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

We're very pleased to announce that we're now an official ChaseCAM dealer!

http://www.thelotusf...m/603-diva.html

diva.jpg

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...

Heh Bibs, if we wish to pin our colours to the green and yellow camp will you be stocking any of the Team Lotus gear this year now it is released in their own shop?

I notice you aren`t doing the black & gold camp either so maybe are you trying to remain independent of both groups for obvious political reasons. :whistle::nuke:

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Hi Al, it isn't so much loyalties or political stances so much as what arrangements we can make with manufacturers and how well they will sell. We went to a lot of effort and expense to get TL stock in last year and we still have some of it sitting on the shelves!

Thanks Laura. Entendir, comprendi & understand. :unworthy:

I can see how complicated that could be. By the time I wanted something last year you were all sold out of my size unfortunately and as we don`t list our gut sizes at sign up I suppose you have a hell of a job guessing what will be popular. :wallbash: That and it was year 1 so no history of popularity as well I guess. Still what you have may become collectors pieces one day! :whistle:

Al.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks to everyone who has shopped with us, we've just processed our 1,000th order :D

Evora NA

• 5 weeks later...

New TLF T-shirts! Get 'em while they're hot :D

Click to become a demi-God

esprit-t-shirt.jpg

Evora NA

cool :smoke:

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 1 month later...

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I just logged in at the Lotus forum shop and clicked on buying a pair of radius arm bushes for an Esprit. But when I wanted to check out I discovered that in my account there was a fellow in France that had his name and address on the shipping address!!

And when trying to send a question the the shop, the form you're supposed to fill in just blinked past the screen in half a second, and was replaced by a "Thank you" message.

I'm getting a bit nervous, if somebody else can buy stuff in my name...

Geir

Thanks for letting me know Geir, I'll look into this ASAP!

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

New TLF T-shirts! Get 'em while they're hot biggrin.gif

Click to become a demi-God

esprit-t-shirt.jpg

Sorry to say that the guy who prints these is taking far too long so I'm removing them from the shop. Our last order has been waiting for over 2 months, the order before took far too long and it's unacceptable I'm afraid. Sorry folks.

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

Order any of these Piloti shoes from us before the end of the month and we'll give you 25% off biggrin.png

Use the code 25OFF at the checkout.

http://www.thelotusf...74-piloti-shoes

PROTOTIPO Black/Rose - 36

PROTOTIPO Black/Rose - 38

PROTOTIPO Black/Rose - 41

PROTOTIPO Black/Rose - 44

PROTOTIPO Grey/Wine - 40

PROTOTIPO Black/White - 36

PROTOTIPO Black/White - 40

PROTOTIPO Black/White - 40.5

PROTOTIPO Black/White - 42.5

PROTOTIPO Green/Vintage White - 36

PROTOTIPO Green/Vintage White - 37

PROTOTIPO Green/Vintage White - 38

PROTOTIPO Green/Vintage White - 44.5

PROTOTIPO Green/Vintage White - 51

PROTOTIPO Blue/White - 36

PROTOTIPO Blue/White - 37

PROTOTIPO Blue/White - 38

PROTOTIPO Blue/White - 39

PROTOTIPO Blue/White - 40

PROTOTIPO Blue/White - 51

PROTOTIPO Red/Black - 41

PROTOTIPO Red/Black - 43

PROTOTIPO Red/Black - 44

SEBRING Vintage Saddle - 46.5

SEBRING Vintage Saddle - 47

SEBRING Vintage Oxblood - 45

SEBRING Vintage Oxblood - 47

SEBRING Black/Red - 46.5

SEBRING Black/Red - 47

INGELS Red/Yellow - 37

INGELS LM Blue/Orange - 40

INGELS Blue/Yellow - 39

INGELS Blue/Yellow - 40

INGELS Blue/Yellow - 41

INGELS Blue/Yellow - 46

INGELS Black/Yellow - 39

The 32 Brown/Sand - 39

The 32 Brown/Sand - 41

The 32 Black/White - 40

AVUS Black/Blue - 40.5

MOTO 800 Black/Orange - 40

MOTO 800 Black/Orange - 43

MOTO 800 Black/Orange - 44

MOTO 800 Black/Red - 40

MOTO 800 Black/Red - 43

MOTO 800 Black/Lime - 42

MOTO 800 Black/Lime - 45

MOTO 800 Brown/Tan - 41

MOTO 800 Brown/Tan - 43

MOTO 800 Red/Black - 42

MOTO 800 Red/Black - 43

MOTO 800 Red/Black - 44

MOTO 800 Red/Black - 45

TURISMO Grey/Lime - 43

LAGUNA Black/Red - 41

LAGUNA Tea/Natural - 40

LAGUNA Chesnut/Natural - 40

LAGUNA Chesnut/Natural - 46

LAGUNA Chesnut/Natural - 46.5

MUROC Vintage Cuio/Black - 40

MUROC Vintage Cuio/Black - 47

MUROC Vintage Cuio/Black - 49.5

TIFOSI Grey Suede - 44.5

TIFOSI Grey Suede - 45

TIFOSI Grey Suede - 46

TIFOSI Grey Suede - 46.5

TIFOSI Grey Suede - 47

TIFOSI Black Leather - 42

TIFOSI Black Leather - 46.5

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 40

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 42

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 44

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 44.5

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 46.5

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 47

TAMBURELLO Black/Yellow Leather - 51

TAMBURELLO Denim/Smoke - 44

TAMBURELLO Denim/Smoke - 44.5

TAMBURELLO Denim/Smoke - 45

TAMBURELLO Denim/Smoke - 46.5

TAMBURELLO Grey/Orange - 40

LMP FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 44

LMP FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 39

LMP FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 40

LMP FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 41

LMP FIA Raceboot Black/Yellow - 39

LMP FIA Raceboot Black/Yellow - 41

RSR FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 41

RSR FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 42

RSR FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 43

RSR FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 44

RSR FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 46

RSR FIA Raceboot Blue/Yellow - 47

RSR FIA Raceboot Black/Red - 40

RSR FIA Raceboot Black/Red - 43

RSR FIA Raceboot Black/Red - 44

RSR FIA Raceboot Black/Red - 44.5

RSR FIA Raceboot Black/Red - 45

DTM-R Black/Grey - 49.5

Evora NA

Sure :thumbup:

Evora NA

Cool - how are they size-wise? think I´m a 44,5 or perhaps 45. I like drivingshoes tight, but will still ahve to be able to fit in them ;-) so go for a bigger or smaller size? also I got a kinda broad foot... I know I´´m being difficult here :-)

Bigger all day long. Piloti's always need a half a size up to be comfy.

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...

Doh, got some too small for me, what a donut! Anyway, my loss could be your gain.

http://www.lotusforsale.com/ads/piloti-laguna-driving-shoes-brand-new/

435856-500x375.jpg

Evora NA

• 2 months later...

The full range of Caracella luggage is back in the shop :D

Evora NA