free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 13 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Lotus Forums Shop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

For what? The brolly?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ok. They're Lotus's product and there's only a few of these left. I'll suggest it but the way things are in Hethel at the mo, don't hold your breath! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Evora NA

I have one of these now to leave in the boot net on an Evora as my Evora collapsible one did so in a way not intended.  Actually much stronger and has nice button to release and close automatically. Can recommend.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Laser etched Lotus blueprints now available in our shop! 

post-1-0-73458500-1426777477.jpg
  • Like 1

Evora NA

The Lotus range is limited at the moment but I envisage within a few weeks there will be lots more models available.

If you place an order but specify which model you'd like we'll get them on the list to be done :)

Evora NA

Laser etched Lotus blueprints now available in our shop! 

Very nice! What's the dimensions of these? 

Signature not working...

A3 :)

Evora NA

We'll only list new cars once an order is made so if you want to see it done, you'll need to place an order. 

I can ask for bigger, what are you thinking size-wise Alan?

Evora NA

While the manual does say that, the factory made the request to ascertain what the problem with the cover is. Thanks :)

as requested.... I would even say now, that they have choosen the back of an tea board Excel MY86. You could see that the stitching goes towards the middle of the car. The cover itself is not able to go further down as the cover already uses force on the bumper. There is no room left. 

You could also recognize that the complete back is wrong at the last pictures where the top of the boot comes through at the top of the picture and the stitching makes it too small and is not aligned with the body.

post-2-0-91682000-1426943106.jpg

post-2-0-99184200-1426943110.jpg

post-2-0-18346800-1426943117.jpg

post-2-0-94853700-1426943121.jpg

post-2-0-29519900-1426943127.jpg

post-2-0-44263100-1426943131.jpg

post-2-0-52908300-1426943137.jpg

post-2-0-72513800-1426943149.jpg

We'll only list new cars once an order is made so if you want to see it done, you'll need to place an order. 

I can ask for bigger, what are you thinking size-wise Alan?

A3 is pretty good but I think A2 would be the sweet spot :). If the cost wasn't absolutely directly proportional to the size I'd even consider A1 for sure. 

Just putting this out there - if the coating could be in the same colour as my Esprit (pacific blue) that would be freaking awesome! Very difficult and more ££ and could be hard to read though, it looks good in my head anyway...

Need to check what I've got left from this years Esprit budget :o

Signature not working...

Evora NA

And S2...

11081342_10153138604925586_1419684018456

• Like 1

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...

TLF Polo Shirts are now on sale down to £20! :D

3 new polo's available now! Would love you lot to buy some please.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/37-clothing

tlf-black-aero-polo-shirt.jpg

tlf-grey-polo-shirt.jpg

tlf-greenyellow-polo-shirt.jpg

• Like 1

Evora NA

:tumbleweed:

Evora NA

Buddsy's opened his wallet!  :thumbsup:

Evora NA