free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 17 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

The Lotus Forums Shop

Thanks! =)

(I would say they are a bit larger than expected but as there were only a size smaller than what I asked left, the one I got fits perfectly! I have been quite lucky I guess :D)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

The 30% off deal ends at midnight tonight! Over 150 orders in the last week! 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I gave up on my potential order.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

"Black & Gold - The Story of the John Player Specials" is now available for worldwide shipping. 

https://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/29-coterie?p=2

👍

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

unnamed.png

40% off all Official Lotus Merchandise for a limited time only! 

https://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/6-official-lotus-merchandise

• Like 1

Evora NA

Evora NA

2 hours ago, Barrykearley said:

Any toilet roll?

I already bought it all! Too slow mate!

• Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!        

15 hours ago, Bibs said:

It seems that the new Shop has deleted my account. Is It necessary to make new account? 

"Older I get, faster I was"

I did a transfer of the old shop so your account should still be there, but if it's not working please feel free to make a new account. The old shop is still running here (https://www.thelotusforums.com/shop) so I can fulfil all outstanding orders when the factory re-opens. 

Evora NA

Got it, thank you Nicholas. I hope you found the process easy. I'll get that over to you in France ASAP mate 👍

• Like 1

Evora NA

If anyone is after 70th Anniversary t-shirts, I've just found 2 x XL Grey and 3 x XXL, 1 x 3XL in white. £10 posted to the UK - Pay via [email protected] and I can get them in the post :thumbup:

Evora NA

Very good quality and very good shape. The size M is good for me, I order other products 

20200522-185234.jpg

I feel already lighter and quicker :)

• Like 1

I ordered myself one of those, they're really nice! :thumbup:

Evora NA

Got it fine mate, will be sending it off to you in the morning :thumbup:

• Like 1

Evora NA

Perfect timing, just receive them for my first trackday of 2020 🙂

I really like the softshell jacket. Thanks !

• Like 1