free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 18 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

The Lotus Forums Shop

Lotus OEM Indoor, Outdoor and Shower covers now available :thumbsup:

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/collections/official-lotus-car-covers

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Like 1

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Lotus Sport Trousers - Black - £5! 

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/products/lotus-sport-trousers

20210801_114017.jpg.png

I'll be adding a few NOS products at ludicrous prices as I get to them, added 70th Posters and Magazines too. 

Keep an eye on this as they're added and I'll post in this thread too. 

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/collections/lotus-sale

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

Grabbed a couple of the trousers, excellent!  Not sure I'd get into a small shirt though...

British Fart to Florida, Nude to New York, Dunce to Denmark, Numpty to Newfoundland.  And Shitfaced Silly Sod to Sweden.

Would make a great duster, I've got tonnes of them! 

Will pop the strides in the post on Monday :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

Evora NA

I'd still be really interested in one of the 70th screens that were attached to the barriers. Are Lotus willing to get rid of them now? :) 

• Like 2

It's getting there......

It's a 1:43 scale, so about 50% bigger than a Matchbox one (they're 1:64 I believe). 

Evora NA

That sounds about right 👍

Evora NA

On 23/07/2021 at 10:15, Bibs said:

Lotus OEM Indoor, Outdoor and Shower covers now available :thumbsup:

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/collections/official-lotus-car-covers

Hi Bibs,

i assume there was not sufficient interest in Evora shower cover, for production run?

Darryl & Sue

Proud to drive and own since new a true British supercar the Evora GT430

I've pushed for it and hopefully it's on its way! 

• Like 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

@Bibs any reason the Elise one would NOT fit a VX220?

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

1 hour ago, Don.Hasi said:

do we know, when will the new collection of clothes make it to the shops? 

Hopefully very soon, eg days rather than weeks.

51 minutes ago, C8RKH said:

@Bibs any reason the Elise one would NOT fit a VX220?

It's a super stretchy material and they're not dimensionally that different so you should be ok. 

• Thanks 2

Evora NA

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Hey Bibs,

There was briefly available an Emira scale model - I think I saw it in the Deroure jobby just as it sold out, because I'm lucky that way - is there any chance it will be finding it's way to the TLF shop?

Lotus told me it was a limited run of 500, only seen ones in blue though.

• Thanks 1

@DaveC72, I'm in Cornwall at the moment but heading home shortly. Will check with the factory when I'm back in the office! 👍

Evora NA

Hi Bibs.

Do you have any idea when you might have either the rubber or the leather “loop” keyrings back in stock?

thanks!

All of the current range is being run down on stock ready for a new range so I'm afraid they won't be available again. 

Evora NA