free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 19 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

The Lotus Forums Shop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, DaveC72 said:

^^ BUMP!

May have to make do with pre-ordering an Evija until they make any more Emiras?

Sorry Dave, been busy! Chasing this up now :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Despite being one of the top sellers for Lotus merch over the past 15-odd years, we'll not be selling that stock initially. Dealers are getting first dibs on it, which in truth is fair enough as they are dealers after all. I'll keep plugging away and hopefully be able to list it at some point soon. 

In other news, plenty more thermal bottles just arrived if anyone is looking for one! 

20211021_100749.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

On 14/10/2021 at 22:27, paulbrown22 said:

I see on Instagram a post from Hendy in Exeter indicating there's a new range of Lotus clothing/merchandise available - is that coming to the TLF shop too?

Silverstone and B&C have also shown them on their facebook pages.

• Gold FFM
24 minutes ago, Bibs said:

Despite being one of the top sellers for Lotus merch over the past 15-odd years, we'll not be selling that stock initially. Dealers are getting first dibs on it, which in truth is fair enough as they are dealers after all. I'll keep plugging away and hopefully be able to list it at some point soon. 

In other news, plenty more thermal bottles just arrived if anyone is looking for one! 

Thanks for confirming Bibs - I might have to try one of the dealers then to get my hands on a new cap!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

To quote Lotus:

• Responsibly sourced premium quality ‘soft feel’ leather

FFS, what does that mean?

No animal was harmed whilst their skin was removed to create these bags?

An ethically "safe" approach was used to harness the skin from "grafts" to ensure the animal did not die?

I am getting too old for this bull (responsibly sourced bull at that) shit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM

While I'm the first to point out there is no responsible way to steal the skin from an animal for your own use, I do realize there is a big difference with regards to animal suffering between cheap leather sourced from a chinese wet market and that from decently reared cattle that is butchered not just for its skin. Some awareness of animal welfare is a start if nothing else. Same with eggs and meat from chickens that are allowed to roam free(ish) vs those cramped in overcrowded pens without daylight.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• Gold FFM
1 hour ago, Bibs said:

The other option being 'crap leather stolen from market stall in East London'.

What else were they meant to say other than explaining the source and quality of the leather? 

I bet you're a load of fun walking around Tesco!

I'm going to call you out - bullshit marketing gobbledegook. Do you know what I'm done. Bye.

Alcohol. Sex. Tobacco. Drugs. Chocolate.  Meh! NOTHING in this world is as addictive as an Evora +0. It's not for babies!    

The first guy to ride a bull for fun, was a true hero. The second man to follow him was truly nuts!   

• Gold FFM
58 minutes ago, Escape said:

chickens that are allowed to roam free(ish) vs those cramped in overcrowded pens without daylight.

Very thin line here - remember I work in these all the time and know the truth…

• Like 1

Only here once

• Gold FFM

Very true, but you must agree there is a difference.

I once aided in rehoming former battery chickens, the poor birds had never seen daylight in their lives. 
On the other hand there is a farm nearby that has a rather large chicken stable with an even larger outside pen the birds can freely access. Not saying they have a perfect life, but at least they have a bit of space and some greens for outside foraging.

I have made many mistakes in my life. Buying a multiple Lotus is not one of them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/09/2021 at 07:33, DaveC72 said:

Been a couple of weeks - any news on the model Emira, if they're doing another etc and also new merch range?

Looks like there will be 2 Emira models coming from 

https://www.diecastlegends.com/road-cars?Marque=Lotus  yellow and blue...

https://www.diecastlegends.com/road-cars/topspeed-lotus-emira-hethel-yellow-1-18.html  - bit expensive. 

TopSpeed Lotus Emira - Hethel Yellow 1:18

• Like 1

We've just taken delivery of 4 cases of thermal bottles, now laser engraved for TLF :D

Please feel free to purchase one to support TLF from our shop :thumbsup:

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/products/lotus-thermal-bottle

20220107_104918.jpg

20220107_104926.jpg

20220107_104821.jpg

Evora NA

• Gold FFM

I don't have anywhere to put it in my 410Sport Evora!  Otherwise I would of. Honest. :)

First dozen orders posted out today, thanks folks :D

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/products/lotus-thermal-bottle

20211229-IMG_7140.jpg

Evora NA

We've got a few Evora keyrings available and half price too...

https://shop.thelotusforums.com/products/lotus-original-evora-key-ring

EvoraKeyRing_1024x1024_2x_e2353711-ab66-4308-a5c2-0ac6458b8f91_720x.jpg

Evora NA