free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 2 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

The Lotus Forums Shop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

There is one specifically tailored for the high-wing too Felix :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

We've now added Elise/Exige covers too :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I knew I shoulda looked after that money tree...

Very nice, I looked at these ones they had at Lipscomb, they are fantastic but they are just sooooooo pricey, esp since I dont want anything fancy.

Down to the curtain makers it is then hehe.

facebook = [email protected]

We now accept all credit cards (via 128 bit SSL encryption) and telephone orders :(

Evora NA

Alan Paterson's fantastic Club Lotus - 50 years in the fast lane and Esprit - Addiction For Life DVD's are now available in the shop.

I'm very pleased to announce we have nearly 100 new items for sale in the shop from Classic Team Lotus.

Lots & lots of new models & kits - Clothing & hats - pictures & posters - unique and interesting memorabilia - Plus new books & DVD's in the audio visual section

Go & have look, there's tons of new stuff :spell:

ClassicMemorabilia.jpgClassicMerch.jpg

ClassicPictures.jpgClassicmodels.jpg

TAF-X and the 'Esprit - Addiction for Life' DVD are now available on next day delivery! :)

Evora NA

Please note any orders placed on or after Monday 14th September 2009 will not be processed until the 25th September 2009 as such there will be a delay in delivery times accordingly.

Parrot Handsfree kits, cheap too!

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/43-parrot-handsfree

:(

Evora NA

Sick of 'Lotus of Trouble, Usually Serious'?

Get yourself a tshirt to spit in the face of those who don't have a clue about cars - LOTUS is now 'Lots of torque, usually sideways'!

Evora NA

I'm not really a T-shirt man ( too old and too fat ) but I like the idea.

When the slogan features on polos can I have mine so that each of the initial letters is in yellow please

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

You can have whatever you like :(

Evora NA

I'm very pleased to finally announce that a lovely new range of Evora goodies has been added to the shop. The new range includes clothing and accessories including the lovely Evora jackets our tour guides were wearing this weekend, I know a few people asked if they could get hold of one.

Click on the picture below to go straight to the range:

Evora.jpg

I'm sure this wont come as any surprise but as we use Royal Mail & some of our suppliers use Royal Mail to send goods to us there may be a delay in receiving and orders placed in the shop from the last week & days to come. If anybody is desperate for any item in particular please contact us prior to ordering and we can find out courier costs for you.

Laura - thanks for the print received today despite mail strike. It is very impressive and will look great in my study! Best regards tonyc

It's a great pic isn't it Tony, I'm glad you like it mate :question:

Mine's either going up in the office I think once we've got it framed.

Evora NA

We've almost sold out of 'Lots of Torque, Usually Sideways' t-shirts, I'm getting another order in today for more (2 x XL & 6 L left if you want one now!). Any other suggestions for funky alternatives to 'Lots of Trouble...'?

Evora NA

Now in stock, beautiful...

http://www.thelotusf...shop/72-luggage

10% off for full forum members :)

classic-team-lotus-clark-no8-leather-holdall.jpg

emerson-fittipaldi-no-6-jps-leather-holdall.jpg

Evora NA

I'm very pleased to announce that we're now an official dealer of ReVerie Carbon Fibre products.

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/46-carbonfibre

Massive range in the shop, 5% off for full members too which makes the

Evora NA

I LOVE that Clark bag - I must have one ! Bit out of price range atm though (tyres, brakes, TPMS, Bushes) - anyone need a liver ?

On the Lotus thing, I always thought it was loss of traction usually sideways ? anyways

I personally like :

Leave off the un-necessary(useless/Un-needed) stuff

facebook = [email protected]

I'm ordering a Jim Clark bag myself, they're amazing quality and too cool for school.

Evora NA