free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 4 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

The Lotus Forums Shop

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

They look like a great fit, very nice Brian. :huh:

They are meant to have our web address on them, it's meant to be on the back and is clearly missing. I'll take this up with the factory tomorrow.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Bibs,

They do have the web address on them, they just don't show up on the pics I posted previously.

They are a great fit but a bit stretched around the Esprit wing mirrors but really not a problem.

IMG_0332.jpg

Doh, I thought it was meant to be a touch further back so it was on the vertical surface rather than the horizontal!

I've got one of these covers on the 350 at the moment, it's a great fit. :huh:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just a thought but if it is anything like the Evora one I'd guess that that stitch line above the web address is supposed to be along trailing edge of the spoiler so that the web addres would be on the vertical, but by the look of it there isn't the play that I have to pull that further aft rearwards on the car.

post-7988-126748442195_thumb.jpg

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Yep....that seam shld be on the back edge of the wing and the WWW stuff on the vertical. At least thats how mine fit....

IMG_2906.jpg

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Bibs,

Thanks for the great Lotus Forums Shop delivery on Friday. Sure that my gearbox will appreciate the new lubricant. Also thanks for the keyrings. Will have enough to use for all of the cars. Delivery of the items was done in 100% satisfactory style. Keep up the great work.

Christopher

I did try and refit them last night and just can't get the seam to sit on the spoiler on either the Elise or the Esprit.

Perhaps they will loosen off a bit with taking them off and putting them on a few times.

They do the job though.

Edited by bingoking

So long as you're happy Brian, that's the important thing. We can have them sent back if you change your mind but if they do the job and look ok then that's good. :devil:

Evora NA

My new shoes, very nice they are too :devil:

photo-63.jpg

Evora NA

I wanna propelling pencil with Lotus logo, or how about a matching pen and pencil? :lol:

To go with my black leather breifcase, my black leather diary, my black leather portfolio thingy a nice pair of matching pen and pencil, in black with JPS lettering. cause you gota ave a bit'o class see gov.

eyes dunwana go to ebay onest

Edited by Roger the Dodger

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

:lol:

Meds run out again Roger?

Evora NA

On the contrary, it’s these nice new ones, narcotics, wild ride man, :lol: people pay good money for trips like this. Sadly they won’t let me have many at a time.:(

Life is like a sewer, what you get out of it, depends on what you put into it. (Tom Leahrer)

I drove 250 miles yesterday (half in an Esprit, half in an Elise) and these shoes are really, really good. They add a precision to pedal control that's superb, they really allow you to control the car a huge degree more accurately, highly recommended :thumbsup:

Evora NA

We're pleased to announce a new range of F1 prints to the shop:

artwork.jpg

We have quality prints of F1 cars including Clark, Fittipaldi, Andretti, Rindt and Senna through to Kovalainnen and Trulli.

Each print is available as an A4 or a 19"x13" print and they are limited to 250 prints worldwide (numbered and signed by artist on High grade art paper).

Please take a look (clicky)

Classic Team Lotus have just launched a new Race Shirt, a new polo shirt is to follow soon as well:

classic-team-lotus-race-shirt.jpg

• Like 1

You'll be very excited to know that we now accept payment via Paypal and Google Checkout as well as all major credit cards. :lol:

Evora NA

I'm very pleased to say we now have lots of lovely new F1 goodies in the shop:

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/78-formula-1

You'll notice everything is showing as 'out of stock' at the moment, we're just waiting for all our goods to arrive from Malaysia and we don't want to take people's money before we actually have our mits on the merchandise to send you.

If you want you can enter your email address in next to any of the items and as soon as they go in stock you'll get a notification email.

In the mean time all the prices are there so you can start working out your shopping list!

30834b4c.jpg

This is also about a 5th of the range, more will be added as it's sourced by Lotus Racing throughout the year but we've just ordered what they can fulfil currently :)

Evora NA

Evora NA

We used to use them in the police to look after our 'fleet' of 100 or so batteries, 12 and 24 volt. Very tough and reliable, although they do get quite hot when charging on full load as they charge at about 7 amps and are pretty much waterproof.

facebook = [email protected]

They've a reputation for being as good as it gets hence them being in the shop. You can get 6v ones too for your lawnmower :thumbsup:

Evora NA

http://www.thelotusf...http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/72-luggage

Full range of Caracalla Bagaglio luggage now available with special '£1 worldwide shipping' offer now on!

classic-team-lotus-clark-no8-leather-holdall.jpg

Evora NA