free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums Shop - Page 8 - Site Sponsors & FFM Discounts - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

The Lotus Forums Shop

Own your very own piece of Lotus... kinda! 

Dave Clark Hethel Track Sculpture now available from the TLF Shop 

http://www.thelotusforums.com/shop/artwork/742-hethel-track-sculpture.html

post-1-0-49038000-1357738693.jpg

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Awesome Guy Allen t-shirt anyone...

http://www.4lot.us/sazp

post-1-0-60145300-1367414391.jpg

Evora NA

Is the F1 stuff no longer available Bibs?

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

We've not had all the stuff through for the 2013 range mate. What are you after?

Evora NA

just saw the brolly on the front page and wondered what else was available :)

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

http://www.lotusoriginals.com/en/category/lotus-f1-reg-team/

Let me know if there's anything you'd like. 10% off for FFMs :)

Evora NA

Evora NA

TLF T-Shirts, get yours here...

post-1-0-37558500-1377876544.gif

Evora NA

Guest surferphil

Will you be getting any more 1:43 Elise S2 models? I'd like a blue one  :wub:

2014 Calendars

http://www.4lot.us/1ygq

post-1-0-82575600-1382439713.jpg

post-1-0-76550600-1382439716.jpg

Evora NA

Hi bibs, ok so first order done through your shop, do you no longer do those Pilote boots and the blue T shirt with the TLF logo.

John.

Evora NA

The ones we got were £300 each, they're not cheap! 

1014282_10151714933670586_932356367_n.jp

Evora NA

Do Club Lotus not supply them to you?

Evora NA

No we don't get anything from them, mind you we have never asked, although we affiliate with Club Lotus we are an independent club which I started 6 years ago then we sort of got in together with CL, it works out fine for both of us as we promote CL and we can use their public liability insurance for shows and events and of course we always recommend our members join CL, like joining TLF it is well worth it, we now have 79 members and 86 cars registered with our club and have a very active season, my wife or myself attended 49 events this year so it keeps us busy and now with me working overseas she does almost all of the work. I set up our club website last year but it does not get a lot of use but we hope to change that next year. It's great to be able to use TLF and LEGS as a vehicle for whatever we are doing and again we hope more of our members take out membership with TLF, I for one know that this year with me rebuilding my S3 after her fire have found it an invaluable source of information and have had some great assistance which on many occasions I would have been stuck without it, great bunch of enthusiasts and all very helpful, I even get to wind a few up now and again which is always fun.

You're doing the right thing then. That said, ask Alan, he may send you some stuff up. :)

Anyway, back on topic, who'd buy one of these aka shall I get a few thousand printed up?

DnYiwSd.png

Evora NA

Me too. I'll have a couple printed up! :lol:

Evora NA

Sticky :thumbdown:  or just the plastic film that you can remove and re-apply? :thumbsup:

If the latter I'd have a couple.

A LEGS man and proud to declare it! Lotus Enthusiasts Group Scotland

Autocar's Best UK Drivers Car 2009. Car's Performance Car of the Year 2009; Evo's Car of the Year 2009. Top Gear Sports Car of the Year 2009

Hi Bibs my lovely 2014 Lotus Calendar arrived this morning and looks smart, but what happened to my free keyfob or more importantly spotted cards, got the humph now.

That was sent direct from the supplier in Germany.

Evora NA