free hit
counters
anyone have the outline graphic of the Esprit? - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

anyone have the outline graphic of the Esprit?

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Thank for your help guys.

I am looking at making windshield top banners - the Esprit has no tint area so I was looking at something similar to what the Elise/Exige folks do. [putting flame suit on]

worked a little on the on Mark posted...

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

Is this any good?

Esprit_Side.jpg

Mark,

Have you got the top view as well? I've been looking for all Lotus models plan view for ym brother who's an architect, they have a client who has an Esprit, and an Elise and would like to have them in his garage plan.

Any help would be appreciated.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

Without stating the obvious if your looking for similar graphis as produced for the Elise then why not use the one Lotus produced for the Esprit???

Its right next to the circulation dial on the Air conditioning knob.

Just a thought, you might be able to then blow it up in Photoshop and create a vector graphic to do what ever you want with???

Waynef

post-1159-1245884751_thumb.gifpost-1159-1245884574_thumb.gif Hi Dodgey

is this any good to you.

That might do, thank you. I don't suppose you have any with the top view, like you were looking down on the car?

Thanks.

Adding power makes you faster on the straights. Subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

well - this is the final result - reworked the pic a few times. I know it's not everyone 'cup-o-tea'

Carbon fibre background strip, silver LOTUS and Esprit (match my rims), gold SPORT to match the leather.

Lou Senko

Austin, TX

more, more, more....

This is an AutoCAD 2004 plan drawing of an Esprit S2 that I drew a couple of years ago, based on the plan photograph of a JPS that I found in a magazine. Hope it is of some use - I am an Architect and use it in every plan drawing I can - good signature I guess!

Scott

espritS2.zip