free hit
counters
Lotus Carlton No 808 - Lotusforsale.com - Latest Ads - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I've owned this car for the last 10 years and really enjoyed it.

Its covered just under 67,000 Miles now and had recorded 29,000 miles when I bought it.

MOT'd to end May 2010

Taxed to end May 2010

I have made sure that it has always been properly maintained, so it has a Full service history with all bills available.

Its no. 808 in the build run of 950 (which included 666 LHD Omegas).

I'm an Autobahnstormers member (and strongly recommended the club to any prospective purchaser).

There are reportedly around 130 RHD Carlton's left now. If you want to be one of the few...this is a good honest car.

Reason for selling: For 10 years, the Carlton has been my 4 seater vehicle of choice....but I needed a tow car, so bought a Range Rover. Now I use the RR all the time and the Carlton has become a garage queen. It may as well go to someone who'd like to use it.

The car currently has a private reg which is not for sale, so it will be re-allocated a "K" plate when sold. The car is clearly not new, but is an excellent low milage example of this iconic car.

View the full article

Auto-generated post from www.lotusforsale.com - Click 'view full article' to respond to the poster.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days