free hit
counters
sunday service (PH) at lord p's - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

sunday service (PH) at lord p's

karluk29

Have either of you got a picture of that Zonda with the exhausts in a straight line rather than the normal grouping?

Sorry...I know I should have....but I didn't. The normal chrome surround circle was instead a flat wide oval and the four pipes were just in a line across.

Now Mike, I've always held you in the highest regards, but after showing me that "Skelta" I assume I must have upset you somehow. Like you, I hope I never see one again.

Its like medicine Peter. Its good for you to have to look at how it shouldn't be done from time to time to appreciate just how good your Esprit is! :sofa:

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Peter, as requested here is the rear of the Zonda....

post-5743-1250019058_thumb.jpg

Look at the diffuser at well! Took 117 photos in all that day!

This shows the diffuser much better - some serious carbon fibre...

post-5743-1250019607_thumb.jpg

Edited by Nelly9000

Peter Saywell's car. Replaced his previous orange Zonda. He's moderately well known in zoomy car circles as he has an impressive collection of machinery, which has been featured a few times by various TV and mags.

The PS Zonda above was specially commissioned for him and has a few features both mechanical and cosmetic specific to that car and probably won't be replicated by Pagani on another Zonda.

The AOG themed numberplate is carried over to most of his fleet: Aircraft On Ground. That's where the money is to be made!

(Had you gone to Breakfast Club you could've seen and heard it for free, without the 'gerroffmoilahhnd' ropes. :sofa: )

(Had you gone to Breakfast Club you could've seen and heard it for free, without the 'gerroffmoilahhnd' ropes. :) )

Been to quite a few Breakfast Clubs and really enjoyed those too - though typically spend more than the

It did puzzle me what Zonda it was, had never seen the exhausts like that or the badge. Thought it was a cinque at first. Certainly did not know it was bespoke! Also surprised it was a right hooker. What a machine though.

As days go...

It didn't suck! :P

Awesome1.jpg

Awesome2.jpg

Awesome3.jpg

Awesome4.jpg

Awesome5.jpg

Awesome6.jpg

Awesome7.jpg

Awesome9.jpg

Gurston3-L.jpg

Gurston5-L.jpg

Wilton1-L.jpg

Awesome8.jpg

...and of course, in time honoured tradition, saving the best until last:

Awesome10.jpg

Nick Mason brought his McLaren F1 GTR!!!! :)

Pink Floyd-tastic!!!

Tiff Needel made an appearance too.

Don't take our word for it - read the thread and opinions of everyone who went...

http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=20406

Besides the gripes "there were too many Lamborghinis" (Pmsl!) and that there was inadequate catering for the numbers who arrived, everyone had an amazing day out.

We had no idea that 6000+ people would turn up! It was the largest event Wilton House has ever staged and has raised in the region of

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif

was a very very good day and i good have blagged the esprit into the main area but i will be honest i felt embarrased. so parked with the little ppl LOL

its a shame alot of ppl didnt see the gurston downs section and watching them blast up the hills inc the vipers who are just nuts smoking it every time they arrived on the line LOL.

im gutted i had to pay a fiver for the charity GKP, oh no hold on its charity and only a fiver, i could have got in free but still paid (thats a first for me), and im thinking you dont see all these cars togther at breakfast club and doing full balls out 0-60's off the line. lord p's bug was insanely fast but totally quiet which is a bit of a anti-climax tbh.

good weather and a good day, i think nick mason has only just got over robin trying to rape him (robin will call it "asking for a pic")

only downside was the koinsegegegege broke down before it arrived and the spyker was sent to rescue it lol. shame as it was the one a friend of mine was looking to buy (maybe not now eh)

OUR CURRENT COLLECITON :- MODIFIED LOTUS ESPRIT, FULL VEILSIDE SUPRA (BEAST 409.3bhp), NEW ADDITON TO THE TROOP, 1996 S CLASS MERC (FULLY PIMPED OUT, DUB EDITION)

[there WAS a shot of the LeMans DB9 here but it won't post :lol: ]

Wot this one....?

IMG_2200.jpg

Ps... Great to see you Mike - even if only briefly when we arrived! I kept an eye out for you but there were so many people there, it was hard to find anyone! Did you go around the house itself? Stunning - even a genuine Rembrandt just hanging randomly on the wall!

Yeah... a wave from the convoy line :lol: Did twice round all the supercars ... but you'd already scarpered into your beer tent I think ! :cry: Also did the house - great architecture and decor and paintings. Did you get a private tour?.

I think I may be soon!

"When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked him to forgive me."

------------------------------

ribbon200.gifG-Car Owner and Proud! ribbon200.gif