free hit
counters
MJK - End of an era... (our retirement gift to him!) - Page 4 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

MJK - End of an era... (our retirement gift to him!)

That's a sketch of course, the real deal will be full colour, nice and bright and good bold lines in Guy's style and I think it's going to be ace. We will have some printed up (on archive quality paper) and available in the shop too :P

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

About 15 I think.

Very, very nice.

Looking forward to seeing the final work.

Mike S

1996 Esprit V8, 1998 Esprit V8 GT, 1999 Esprit S350 #002 (Esprit GT1 replica project), 1996 Esprit V8 GT1 (chassis 114-001), 1992 Lotus Omega (927E), 1999 Esprit V8SE, 1999 Esprit S350 #032, 1995 Esprit S4s, 1999 Esprit V8 GT (ex-5th Gear project), 1999 Esprit V8SE ('02 rear)

1999 S350 #002 Esprit GT1 replica

Guys a very tallented individual. More than impressed with that so far! Finished article should look superb.

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Yes Bibs, I love it lots.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Thats going to look ace in Guy's style.

Quick tip. If you want a Guy Allen original of your car for free then send in an article and pictures to Classic & Sportscar's Your Classics feature. If they print it part of the article is a Guy Allen picture of you and your car at the top of the page, the original of which you get as a prize.

• 1 month later...

Mike shed a tear when he was presented with this, he was really choked and chuffed with it so well done to everyone who had an input into this.

Mike owns number 1, I've got number 2 and Kimbers hopes to get his hands on number 3 at some point (someone has mistakenly taken it from the auction!). We've sold 4 - 10 on the night for

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Thanks Bibs for that it looks stunning and I know the old man was absolutely gobsmacked and totally honoured by it.

Please please please can someone return my picture for me!! Bibs can replace it with one kept back for you......pllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

will Nb. 11-50 be offered as *signed by MJK* too... like on the evening !?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

For those of you who weren't there, we also made MJK our 'Honorary Chairman' of the forums. Instead of presenting him with the keys to the city, we presented him with a high polished stirling silver computer mouse :alien:

silverplatedmouse.jpg

Evora NA

bud he needs to find an port for that type of 'outdated' cable-plug !?

Gunter, there is a USB adapter included. I really do think of everything.

Evora NA

good thing !

I just ordered a print. I would like to have bought a signed one but I just didnt have enough money to pay for one. I have to say I think the print looks great. I am really glad I was able to contribute to such a special gift. Thanks Bibs for sorting it!

Buddsy

PS That MJK...seems a real good guy. :alien:

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Good man Buddsy, we'll get your order out asap mate and thanks for getting the idea off the ground in the first place :alien:

Evora NA

Good man Buddsy, we'll get your order out asap mate and thanks for getting the idea off the ground in the first place :alien:

Cheers! Just thought an engraved bit tat wasnt up to the job! lol

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777