free hit
counters
euroquake 09 canada - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

euroquake 09 canada

this is an all euro show weekend in red deer Alberta and here is the site i apologize if i overstep some vendor boundries its a not for profit show to benifit madd and the canadian bobsled team

www.euroquake.caeuroquake09postersimplecopy.jpg

here is some pics from last years euroquake

euroquake08259.jpgeuroquake08291.jpgeuroquake08108.jpgeuroquake08167.jpgeuroquake08240.jpgDSC_0091.jpg

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum.

Usually we have LEF Meets, and It appears that some of the Calgary guys run with ZR auto for events. There are a few of us in Edmonton though we have yet to have an Edmonton meet.

There are VERY few of us in southern alberta that go with ZR... I will leave it at that. However, this year, none of the main organizers have a car, and therefore haven't been setting up the meets. Steve Casey just baught an 09 Exige 240 S, so he may be up for organizing a run again (his 2002 Esprit is down with an engine that appears to need a full rebuild). I've been in contact with some of the members around Calgary, but if you, Scott, can get some guys to go from Edmonton.. that would be great!

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Well I know a couple of guys in Edmonton now with Esprits, so I'm in anytime. Scott, I have yet to meet you and your Esprit yet. Lets get something going, snow will be falling again soon........damn it.

Serge

Edmonton

There are VERY few of us in southern alberta that go with ZR... I will leave it at that. However, this year, none of the main organizers have a car, and therefore haven't been setting up the meets. Steve Casey just baught an 09 Exige 240 S, so he may be up for organizing a run again (his 2002 Esprit is down with an engine that appears to need a full rebuild). I've been in contact with some of the members around Calgary, but if you, Scott, can get some guys to go from Edmonton.. that would be great!

Sorry' bout that - just remembered some old posts (not to good a memory it seems). I won't be attending Euroquake, but could arrange something for the Esprit guys up here. Andrew (andrewp1989) and I have met. Serge (88esprit) and I have spoke on the phone.. the problem is we all seem quite busy - so lets try this.. lets have an Esprit meet n greet to get the Edmonton guys talking. Any suggestions as to date?? (mid August should be enough lead time). We could have a coffee meet??? I would also be open to have you guys out here (we are on an acreage SW of Edmonton {all paved} and I could do an impromptu garage tour. I have a few projects stacked infront of the Lotus, so I have to finish the Packard and the 944 first. But I am holding out hope for having the esprit running for early Fall. Anyone who is interested in an Edmonton meet this can respond on the forum of PM me and i'll give you my contact info.

Does anyone know what the mirror control switch is common to???

On a separate note - Congrantulations Mark :( .

You're idea of coffee is a great one! That's pretty much what happens with the Calgary boys.. Since Aerobat, myself, Gary RL and Dodgy are all in Medicine Hat, we all hang out fairly often here... but making it to Calgary is quite rare. I would like to do the Euroquake thing, but will have to see what's going on in my life a little closer to the date.

Thanks for the Congrats!

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

I really must keep an eye on this section :robo:

now I know what Mark and Garry were talking about !

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

I am now, "officially" going to Euroquake!

Okay... so far we have... from medicine hat -- the 94 S4 and the 02 V8... plus the RSX I built and a friends Jetta 2.0t (285hp).. We have Joe (lotusspeed -- v8), Hussein (v8), Paul Botting (BMW 3 series with LS-1 swap,) Serge (88esprit), Steve Casey (09 Exige 240S)... that's about all I can think of at the moment, though I'm sure there's more!

Tie: We wil be leaving about 6:00pm friday evening.. you're welcome to join us!

I'm looking forward to the pics, good luck with the event :respect:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

alright everybody getting down to H hour here and the medicine hat crew will be leaving around 6

im sure most of you have marks number but if you need to contacts us to see when we will be meeting in calgary or if we are still on track you can call me at 403 952 5361 and ill provide all the info i can

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

yes thanks for bringing me to my new car . the search is on .

Hello Chris,

Serge here with the White Esprit from Euroquake 09 this summer. If your looking for a nice Esprit, the yellow 2002 at Euroquake is up for sale. It is a nice one in fantastic shape. I can put you in contact with the owner if your intersted. Its a V8 twin turbo model.

Cheers,

Serge

• 1 month later...

Finally, decent internet to upload with ( a little late i know!)

DSCN2620.jpg

DSCN2621.jpg

DSCN2626.jpg

DSCN2653.jpg

DSCN2664.jpg

DSCN2671.jpg

DSCN2672.jpg

DSCN2676.jpg

DSCN2678.jpg

DSCN2684.jpg

can someone post a dot, i dont think i can post any more than 10, another 9 to come

Edited by Dodgy

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)