free hit
counters
Where to get hose that links header tank and reserve tank - Engine/Ancilliaries - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pasha2891

Where to get hose that links header tank and reserve tank

Like the title says, anyone know where I can order the clear hose that goes from the header tank by the engine to the reserve to tank in the rear right wheel well? Thanks for any help.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Part number is A036L0085V and it's called 'Hose, overflow, header tank to expansion tank'. Available from your lotus dealer I'd have thought but there's nothing special about it, it's just a length of hose.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Great, thanks a lot, exactly what I was looking for. I'll just order it from the dealer, seems like the easiest route.

Paul, when you fit the hose can you follow up with a quick post as to ease of access feeding through to the wheel arch, etc.? Mine is fine for now, but they have a penchant for cracking (with age--perhaps the very reason that you are replacing yours) at the header clip attachment point. I had to snip a short section off the end of mine a while back and had enough free play to reattach the "new" end, but you only get one shot at this. Next time it's the real deal. Appreciate feedback on your effort.

Thanks,

John

Being second is to be the first of the ones who lose.

John, it's just a clear pipe (hot *cooling-water* resistant of course..) -bud you wouldn't really need a clear one too.. .

And it simply goes (attached with straps along the existing bigger cooling pipe) between body and on top of the frame. There is no hole to or something in the way... .

Sure, i like the good contacts to the Lotus-aftersales parts store in Hethel. Bud i wouldn't worry about sources for a simple pipe like that. Every pipe that is claimed to be 'usable' for cooling water/fuel should be fine. You will get that (per meter) on every Auto-parts store in the world !?

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..