free hit
counters
The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - Page 2 - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009

Andy I would love to but have a fair amount on my plate at the moment!! lol

Im still at work at the moment on top of every thing!!

Buddsy :)

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

I am tempted, and would love to drive the 2-11 over, but assuming the weather is REALLY crap and keeping in mind its over 1000 miles one way for me, how would it look if at the last minute I came in another car (non-lotus) since ferry and stuff would already be booked ?

Conrad, that would be fine, if you had a roof you might not get off so easily! :D

We'd like to get as many Lotuses together as possible for the event but at the end the best thing about most of our meets are the people. It's always special that people make the effort to come from overseas to events and there's always some that have no choice than to arrive in other cars & hire cars for one reason or another. :angry:

Conrad, one of our guys on the Esprit forum drove his Esprit from Zurich last time we did this, perhaps I can hook the 2 of you up for a convoy?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Conrad, one of our guys on the Esprit forum drove his Esprit from Zurich last time we did this, perhaps I can hook the 2 of you up for a convoy?

Thats a nice thought, however I doubt whether either of us would appreciate a 500k detour (he would most probably pass by basel then head for the coast, where as I would go in direction of Paris before branching of. Having said that....when I came back last time I got lost...(yes on a motorway... :angry: ) and ended up coming back through Basel....food for thought :D guess it depends if he takes the ferry to Harwich (from haag of holland), in which case could make sense to join up at Basel border.

First question of course, is he coming this year ? and can I (will know next week)

Bibs count me in. I need to speak to you about the evening auction.

David Walters

I'm in the office all day tomorrow, gimme a call :robo:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Bibs!! You own a hotel now !!! Lol

what hotel is it? I was wondering if i could come to the weekend, sadly the old girl is not on the road though :robo:

Лотос - для тех которые знают разницу

ENIGMA for those who are paranoid or download one :)

Dave,

Be good to see you if you can make it. :robo:

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

I am tempted, and would love to drive the 2-11 over, but assuming the weather is REALLY crap and keeping in mind its over 1000 miles one way for me, how would it look if at the last minute I came in another car (non-lotus) since ferry and stuff would already be booked ?

From personal experience, I can confirm that the Ferry companies are quite content with last minute vehicle changes - just make sure the guy in the booth changes the vehicle registration number on the ticket.

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

Count me in please! :shock::rolleyes:

What time will the convoy to Cromer depart on Saturday? I have to travel up on the Saturday morning so will need to plan an early start... but I'm thinking of convoy plans already, of course :P

Edited by Dan

Dan

"He who dies with the most toys wins..."

Bibs. EDP are happy to cover Saturday day and charity fund raiser and that would include the Evening news.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Good man, nicely done :sofa:

Will we be on the Friday news so people know to come down?

Evora NA

I'll check and see if the local radios stations can do that. Norwich FM also own North Norfolk radio so that may be best

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

I'll be there :sofa:

Evora NA

I'll be here. Was thinking of a bbq at mine Friday evening? Whadya think?

I'm up for this but can only do the sunday

Ditto....

Loving Lionel and Eleanor......missing Charlie and Sonny