free hit
counters
New to Forum... - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

New to Forum...

Hi to everyone...I am located in Port Perry Ontario, I am the proud owner of a 1985 Esprit Turbo and a Lotus Elise. I would be interested in meeting up with any members that are local and would like to exchange ideas or work on their cars, runs etc.

I have a Garage hoist and would welcome anyone that wants to use it, oil changes, fluid (Brake and Clutch) change, brakes etc..

Regards,

Paul.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Paul,

I'm about 1.5 hrs away in Schomberg, the other side of Newmarket.

I wish I could have hooked up with you this spring. You've got to be cheaper than Gentry-$100 per hour and more if you want to watch. Did a good job, though. They put a muffler, clutch master cylinder, and injectors in my 1990 Esprit.

If you're ever out this way, bring my namesake.

Cheers!

Ellis

Welcome to the forum, Paul. Looks like you've got a good selection of cars there with a G-car and a Little Lotus. Of course, we are all waiting for pictures. Just upload them to Photobbucket or some other photo hosting site. Hit the icon above the text box where you write your post to insert the image(s) into your post and we will all be happy.

S4 Elan, Elan +2S, Federal-spec, World Championship Edition S2 Esprit #42, S1 Elise, Excel SE

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy.

Caught between a rock and a hard place in a catch 22 situation, So its 6 of one and half a dozen of the other. Your damned if you do, but your damned if you don't so shut your cock!!!!!!!!!!!

Lotus Espirt Turbo S3    

Lotus Esprit S4 

Lotus Elise S2 Sport 130

pig_zps6d7342f1.jpg

Welcome Paul. The Canada section is pretty sparsely used, but we manage to hang around the other areas quite a bit!

"At home, I have a King Sized bed. Now, I don't know any Kings, but I would imagine if one were to come over, he would be comfortable." -Mitch Hedberg

Very Nice indeed!!! I hope there's enough guys close to you so you may have a hoon or two! Unless... of course, you want to drive them out to alberta for the weekend of the 21st :P

Modifying esprit's.. now that's fun..

PS... I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC.. I Have chosen to help those in need, in the past and must not be construed as being a certified technician.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.