free hit
counters
Lotus Sport Workshop - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Lotus Sport Workshop

There may be some availability for some cars to go into the service workshops for 'Safety Checks' (

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Nice work. People will have to be quick methinks. Last time we could have filled it up twofold with those diagnostic checks.

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

Why dont they offer the wheel alignment like last time ?

They dont have to make any changes just advise what is out and let the owner do the repairs.

As stated in my thread having te geo done is worth it's weight in gold and MPG

facebook = [email protected]

I'll suggest it :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Count us in! Old poor V8 from North :D

All kind of checks should be good. So I give a worklist do next winter.

Hmm yeah what about track photos ?

I'd pay for that - car history etc is something else I'd go for

If lotus put a package together they could make some extra beans on the side on the day, in my experience people spend mire at venues than other times.

facebook = [email protected]

At the Lotus Sport Open Day, I'm sure the Safety Checks were

Evora NA

Just signed up for the weekend - I'd certainly be up for having the Lotus guys look over my Esprit for a safety check and advice

Sorry Graham, there's not been much interest in this so it's more than likely not going to happen. I can try and book you in for the Friday/Monday if you like?

Evora NA

Hi Bibs,

Sorry I would have been up for it, but I'm just getting the beast back from Sportmotive Salisbury after some work!

cheers

Steve

Edited by steve15

As the factory gates will be closed on the time as the *Berlin gang* arrives in Norwich/Hethel area:

Please, can someone who will take part on the Factory-Frolic offer some assistance on a Tech-1 SIR fault diagnosis !? All i need is someone with a Tech-1 and the right SIR cartridge for *dual-SIR* Esprit. I want just to know what the damn f**** code is that set my SIR tell-tale 'on' around every three to eight months since i own this car (that's from '02/'03 up to now, an pretty long time and you cant find the fault successfully without an code-reader.. :) )

to name the things if I see them, that's what I call integrity..

I'm a bit late to this thread but just wanted to add my 2p worth. At the original Esprit Owners Factory Day in 2006, they were offering suspension alignment checks at I think either

Regards

Mat

post-1-0302470001278592957.jpg