free hit
counters
Wings and Wheels Dunsfold 30th August - Topics - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

Wings and Wheels Dunsfold 30th August

I have spoken to 'THE SUN INN' Dunsfold (which is in the middle of the village fronting a green) about eating after the event early evening. They have room in the resturant on one table for 25 or if the weather is good they have a open but covered candle lit outside area.

the-sun-inn-dunsfold-239887.jpg

They have said that they can hold an area for the cars in front of the pub. Food would be available from 6.45/7.00pm and on the day the roast is Lamb or Beef. Other food is also on the menu.

I need to let the pub know if this is a goer so please put down your name(s) on the list giving the number eating please. This is open to all even if you are not displaying your car.

Thanks

Cliff

1,2,3,4: GGHC87

Edited by gghc87

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Laura, Kimbers, Pilko and myself went to that very place a couple of months back after Top Gear. Nice ploughmans and a good selection of beers :P

5 & 6: Bibs & Laura

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Excellent idea Cliff...

7+8: Rog and Sam

9+10: Andrew & Saul

This book is guaranteed to NOT change your life…but it does mention a Lotus Esprit...

To enjoy this masterpiece, download Martin now. Simples!!!

7 & 8: Rog and Sam

9 & 10: Andrew & Saul

11 & 12: Mike & Wendy (Mike6)

Cliff

Men marry women with the hope they will never change. Women marry men with the hope they will change. Invariably they are both disappointed. : Albert Einstein

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Karen and I are hoping to be able to call-in tomorrow; we are not able to get to Wings and Wheels but might just make it to the pub for a quick drink: if you see the Deep Purple GT3 its me.

ian P ('Deep Purple' Esprit GT3)