free hit
counters
NMEG September Sortie Sunday 20th CANCELLED - Topics - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

NMEG September Sortie Sunday 20th CANCELLED

Backmarker

OK Chaps,

This months sortie sees the squadron flying west to Llangollen, taking in the Horseshoe Pass and aiming towards the A55/Chester.

Anyone knowing a suitable hostelry of disrepute please add details to this thread.

The plan is to meet at the car park at the Gingerbread Man Market Drayton at 9.30am and move off for Llangollen at 10am.

From Llangollen we'll drive the the Horseshoe Pass and then head for Ruthin.

From Ruthin we'll set course for Chester and either skirt the city on the A55 or land for lunch.

All those joining the bombing run please sign on below:

1. Officer Dribble

Wing Commander Dibble DFC<br /><br />
North Midlands Esprit Group<br /><br />
NMEG "the formidable squadron"<br /><br />
"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can recommend The Tudor Rose at two mills which is just off the A550. You are more tha welcome to pop around for a coffee/tea and have a look at mine ( the car that is lol ). If you want I could take the camera up the hoseshoe pass and take some " fly past " shots !!!!

OK guys.

Keep updating the thread and thanks Paul for the offer. Will let you know more once the squadron is ready.

"probably the most active Esprit group in the world" Andy Betts, Castle Combe May 2007

Should be up for this one Graham. Just taken my wheels in for a refurb today but they should be back in a week or so.....

Sorry to hear you and Alex are not doing the factory frolic.......

Where are you thinking of docking for lunch; Chirk maybe? Having a job to think of somewhere in that direction, I may take a run out.....

Very, very sorry guys but I'm not going to be able to lead the squadron on this one.

I hope someone can take over at short notice, failing which we'll have to take to the skies next month.

Once again, big apologies guys.

Graham :D

Chaps,

Plan was to do a sortie down to RAF Cosford the weekend after the Factory Frolic, i.e. Sunday the 25th.

This was to cater for those who couldn't make the Factory trip and, dare I say it, allow us to talk about our Christmas Charity Bash for 2009

I'm afraid I'm grounded until then :evil::yes:

Malvern would be a good run if someone fancies organising the flight

Pip pip

Dont mind being leader for the day. Who is up for either the Club Lotus Parts Fair on the 10th at 3 counties showground or the Andrew Greenwood show same location on the 11th. I'm planning to do both hand up please