free hit
counters
FULL S1 RESORATION FINALLY BEGINS...... - Page 5 - Esprit 'Project & Restoration' Room - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

FULL S1 RESORATION FINALLY BEGINS......

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm in Plymouth, Devon. Thanks for the offer Tony but your'e on the wrong side of the pond. I'll have some more pictures after the weekend but here's another to keep things going... My firs

The chassis number is 7609/0166g.

& you were right chaps it didn't take long to sell.

I had 2 offers of the same amount, two very decent blokes, I sold to the one that offered 1st.

Would be very nice to see this thread to be continued.......................

Chris,

Its the sort of thing we buy all the time, give me a call on 01245 248143 and give me a run down of whats left to be done.

I will then make you an offer.

Mark [stocks Coachworks]

Sorry sold pending payment.

Yes I did,we are doing a house renovate and needed the money i,m afraid.It was sold to a collector in the USA.

I am still looking for something to renovate though,there is an Esprit S1 in the Wsm that I im hopefully going to look at this weekend and from what i have been told It,s complete with no sun roof cut in it.

Sold an e-type Jag for virtually the same reason - regretted it ever since :( Still, I have my hands full with the Esprit and I recently got a Mini to restore for my daughter! Talk about glutton for punishment sheesh

Paul.

Lotus Esprit [meaning] a 1:1 scale Airfix kit with a propensity to catch fire