free hit
counters
Tickets - Important information - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Laura

Tickets - Important information

Tickets are being posted today & tomorrow (although everyone will likely get an email today) for those people that have ordered & paid for their tickets. If you have not already done so please place your orders ASAP to ensure your tickets reach you in time.

Please be aware Royal Mail have been operating rolling postal strikes at present and whilst these are mainly affecting post going in and out of London other areas are also having problems, please do not panic and send us messages if you do not get your tickets within a couple of days, particularly if you live outside of the UK.

Tickets for Saturday night's event are going to be operated on a guest list basis (if your names not down you're not coming in!), you will be given a wrist band at the door as you arrive by one of our burly bouncers which will entitle you to entry, food & 10% bar discount. You will not be sent a separate ticket through the post for Saturday night.

We have a list of all the names of those people who have purchased tickets, should your ticket not arrive for any reason we will be able to accommodate you, find us in the bar Friday night of make yourself known to us at some point over the weekend and we will assist.

In with your tickets you will find a card with a group number on it, this is important please bring it with your tickets on Sunday.

Watch this space for an information sheet and final details very soon. We will also upload the indemnity forms needed to take part in the parade laps shortly, when it is available you will need to print this & sign it (one each for driver & passenger) and bring it, along with your driving licence (both parts), on Sunday.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Thanks Laura

I'm looking forward next weekend !

Just in case ticket is not send yet ?

Can I pick up the ticket at the Hotel ? (so, LEF can saveing the stamp !)

Regards

Y.Hotta

I can only echo Yasuo.

Normally post takes a week from UK to Finland. And now it's week left. So no idea to post tickets to us.

Just arrived and dog even stamped them by having a chew....DOH! She hates that postman, putting things through HER door!!

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)

As Yasuo and Jukka said, picking up the tickets at the Dunston is fine with me, too

Edited by jimmybondi

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Yours will have been sent already Jimmy. All tickets that are going to be sent have been sent, any new orders now (especially from those overseas) will probably have their tickets held for collection.

Postie just brought me a pressie :D:)

Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk - that will teach us to keep mouth shut!

Sorry Im still a little confused! lol Sat night is the dress code drag? Im guessing its not but thought it was??

Just to clear it up

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Yup, look forward to seeing you all glammed up Scott :rolleyes:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Yours will have been sent already Jimmy. All tickets that are going to be sent have been sent, any new orders now (especially from those overseas) will probably have their tickets held for collection.

We got our tickets today. Thanks Laura (and Bibs) - and all others involved

Ciao,

JB

'88 Excel SE - monaco white

'99 Elise 111 - azure blue �

'87 TurboEsprit - calypso red

'02 BMW 325ci convertible - diamond black

wwwlotusexceldebannernew300eu5.jpg

http://excelregister.lotusexcel.de

Hahaha so its not drag....but I can if I like right!!! hahah Normal for Norfolk remember!

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

hello england :gathering: due to lots of work and because i was sick last weekend i have now decided spontaneous to join my last-year-crew for another trip to hethel - is it still possible to get a ticket? it could be sent to my hotel in norwich or i could pick it up, as possible (IF possible). thanks for every info, s pri

I`m always willing to learn if you`ve got something to teach

No problem, would be good to see you! Order your ticket online and we'll give it to you at the hotel :gathering:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators