free hit
counters
IMPORTANT - Information - Timings - Paperwork - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

IMPORTANT - Information - Timings - Paperwork

Please find attached the paperwork you'll need for this weekend with all details and timing etc :(

Evora Test Drive Booking Form.pdf

Factory Frolic.pdf

Track Indemnity.pdf

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Please find attached the paperwork you'll need for this weekend with all details and timing etc :)

Factory Frolic.pdf

Evora Test Drive Booking Form.pdf

Track Indemnity.pdf

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

Do you have any details on the timing of the day's events for each group? We need to leave a bit too early , must be in Harwich about 5 pm.

I hope that I don't need any two part driving licence. We don't have any 'point-system' here.

I'm afraid that's all being organised by Lotus Jukka. The end of the day will likely be when the parade laps & Evora demonstration laps take place though so hopefully you shouldn't miss any of the factory tour type activities.

Just bring it along on the day. That form is designed for people wanting to book test drives rather than for us so don't worry if some of the questions seem a little odd.

The drive to Crommer

Is there a route yet? And timing for this? I have been thinking about driving in my ford and setting my camcorder up to film the cars as they arive in Crommer. I thought a Esprit convoy would be good on youtube?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

The route can't be planned as such as then we'd need MSA permits and all that. We've got a start point and a destination, we're leaving the hotel at 1pm so I'd guess we'll arrive around 2ish, perhaps slightly after? I agree, the convoy would make for some good footage!

Evora NA

Ok so Im guesyou will come into Crommer through the town and turn left on to the front? Any ideas where you are going to park up? Cliff top car park? If I was there at 2.00 maybe it would be possible for some one to ring me where you are about to come into Crommer?

Buddsy

"Belief is the enemy of knowing" - Crrow777

Have a look in the Factory Frolic pdf in the first post, it give you the timings, locations & even the lat.long. of the car park :bounce:

Cameras are fine Malc :bounce:

Evora NA

What you thinking? PPK?

Evora NA

What you thinking? PPK?

Dunno?

Its been sometimes handguns and sometimes assault rifles in the past, and like Malc, I dont want to break any rules.

:bounce:

If it's a no again then thats fine as i can just bring the throwing stars and numchucks, i don't want to cause a fuss.

Yet.

Buddsy

One thing 100 Lotus's want to avoid on a Saturday is the Ring round and all it's roundabouts and traffic lights. Firstly we will get strung out that you'll never see another car and secondly It's no fun.

Sooooo my suggestion (it's not a plan remember...but I may go that way and may be at the front) would be A47 to Acle, A1064 turning left at Fleggborough to signs that say Martham (B1152) follow to A149 that then goes straight into Cromer.

Now that road is real nice like for a sports car (I just drove it) and no traffic lights etc!!

Just a suggestion....... :)

Possibly save your life. Check out this website.
http://everyman-campaign.org/

Distributor for 'Every Male' grooming products. (Discounts for any TLF members hairier than I am!)