free hit
counters
Parts Sale - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Bibs

Parts Sale

http://www.lotusespr...e-sept-09-list/

ASO will be opening their doors on Sunday to supply us with lovely cheap parts. Please email me your order ([email protected]) by Wednesday night so that it can be picked for you and ready on your arrival on Sunday. :(

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Will the autojumble thingy from Lotus be accepting cards?? Or is that me being too picky???

So far I have nothing to buy, which is a miracle of miracles!!!!

2 x Vectras full from the Bristol sale!!! LOL

Ah the single life! :(

Edited by Simon350S

You don't want to buy anything but want to know if they'll take cards? You think I have too much free time? :(

Yes, they will be taking cards.

Thanks Bibs

Hope you got my mail

See you freday afternoon :(

Y.Hotta

There being nothing I need, and not wanting to buy are two completely different things my dearest Bibs.

Theres always somethig to tempt you even when you need nothing! :(

Edited by Simon350S

Perhaps you could cancel one of the dozen unicorn pulled gossamer silk carriages and you'd be able to afford some stuff :(

Bibs, I've tried emailing Aiden without success. Some not all, of my emails bounce back. Do you know if foreign orders are being accepted?

Bibs, you've got mail ..as adviced !

Any note on time line for ordering in the Hethel ASO-shop? Maybe it will be more until Friday :(

Edited by G

Dan - I'll pick your order up if you commit to pay and shipping too. I'll need full payment asap so I'm not out of pocket for too long.

Gunter - Sorry, no idea what you mean?

i mean you say 'delivery/picup' on sunday to the event. So think Friday would be the end time-line to find more stuff . As there would be someone to set-up all those boxes for us ready to pay & picup?

ahh, i see it -my fault *Wednesday night* was your announcement on that. So i have to be a little faster now..

The deadline is Wednesday night as I posted. If you were to want to order on the day, I'm sure it would be accommodated.

Thanks Bibs. Currently having a short break in Melbourne and about to go out. I'll let you know tomorrow and forward payment etc. Also your previous advice about Parcel Monkey has been used by somebody else here with success. Much cheaper than normal shipping.

Super, I use them quiet a bit too, they always come up cheapest here still :gathering:

No, it's just a crownwheel and pinion :bounce:

Any more orders please?

Hi Bibs PM and p/p just sent. Let me know the extra p/p when you have time to sort it out. Thanks.

Tim, you will only get *Tellerad f

so what's now on the date: do we get our parts as note on Sunday while the event is on. Or have we to collect that stuff on Friday in *factory3*, as mentioned in the ASO-shop mail.. . ??

Have to phone JB ASAP, think he is now just on the way for the service on Friday morning. :)

I think you'll find that the orders will be ready from Friday and you can collect them on Sunday.

I will hope the best !

*..Good afternoon

Your order will be ready for collection Friday October 16th please collect from the after sales dept in Factory 3

..*

GUNTER - LOTUS ARE CLOSED FROM 12.15PM ON FRIDAY!

Go there if you wish, I will laugh at you, a lot.