free hit
counters
Well Done Bibs & Laura - The Lotus Forums 'Factory Frolic' 2009 - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Kato

Well Done Bibs & Laura

Just a quick one to say well done to Bibs and Laura for organising a great weekend. Enjoyed it thoroughly ;-)

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Agreed. What a couple of stars....hard working ones at that.

:whistle: Yes, thanks for all of your hard work for organising an enjoyable forum weekend, another top job by B+L!

Shame i couldn't make it in time for Saturday's events and sorry for not seeing you and thanking you personally at end of the day (working out my transport home!).

Pass on my thanks also to all of the volunteers from Lotus cars!

Edited by botus

Thanks to Bibs and Laura plus all at Lotus who made the Forum such a success. It was great to meet you all and to put faces to names. Thanks again from Andrew and Paul Clark, tonyc

Cheers, very enjoyable day, unfortunately had to leave before demo laps, as it was our daughters 15th birthday & we had left home at 6am, so really felt we should be there for a bit of her "special day"

Yes. Thanks Bibs and Laura for organizing such a great event. Thanks also to all at Lotus who gave up their Sunday to make the event such a success.

Cheers Bibs and Laura, cracking weekend. Has renewed my need to get my esprit engine back together. Only problem now want to buy another lotus maybe an Elise. Once again cheersthumbsup.gif

Roll on next year

I probably speak for both of us when I say that I'm really glad everyone had a good weekend. Whilst we're on the thanks I'd like to thank everyone who helped us make the weekend work; Cliff you were a saviour Friday morning, Paul you took a big weight off our shoulders on Saturday, Dave & Anita for helping set up, manage money & sell Cards Saturday night and thanks to everyone that dug deep and gave generously and to those that donated prizes to the raffle/auction; we couldn't have raised a fair chunk of cash without you

As above, and lots more. When an event goes so well, it's because a lot of (frequently unnoticed) hard work has been put into it. I truly appreciate your efforts, guys. A magic weekend with lots of good friends, meticulously planned and smoothly executed. :(

Cheers to Bibs and Laura for all their work on this event.

:)

Thanks Laura for your kind words on my helping out. For my part i would urge anyone to offer up help on an event like this, because while having a list with 100 people on it and trying to find them all by name might sound like a chore, it is in fact a real bonus, as by the end of the evening, and thoughout the event i could name and put faces to more people than most attending could have done.

:(

Top marks to you both. I had a great weekend, and it is appreciated that you put alot of time into pulling everything together.

Its nice to meet so many Lotus nuts and get to sample all things Lotus first hand at the factory. I have never been disappointed by the friendly people at Hethel and its great to talk to the people behind the products.

Thanks to all.

Thanks to Bibs and Laura for once again organising the yearly pilgrimage to the motherland.

4th year on the trot and still just as enoyable. All your hard work is really appreciated.

Many Thanks

Ian

4th year on the trott that you attended in Shorts you insane person you!!

A big thanks to Bibs and Laura and everyone else that contributed to a fantastic weekend :( Really enjoyed the factory tour and seeing an Evora go from nothing to a completed car, not to mention the test drive oh and the track time :baby:

Kept bumping into Paul C wondering round the factory like he had lost something :)

Another great weekend, thanks to Bib's, Laura and all involved as well as Lotus who were great hosts as always thumbsup.gif .

Martyn welcome.gif

Kept bumping into Paul C wondering round the factory like he had lost something :(

Kept running away from my group to chat to people and then catching them back up.

:baby:

Thats how (by missing the minibus) i ended up in the 'new Esprit' design studio trying to find my group (err, lock some doors Lotus!) and then getting frogmarched like a prisoner to an office and made to sign a lot of very legal non disclosure forms that prevents me saying what the new Esprit (it was only a clay anyhow) looks like. I'm not even allowed to 'sketch or render' whatever that means. luckily i got a quick 'from the hip' photo that i can share!

Enjoy: New Esprit Clay

:)

What a fantastic weekend, great fun and above all great friends and great company. Thanks to you all for such a wonderful time.

However, without the tireless behind the scenes work of two very dedicated people none of this, I repeat, NONE OF THIS would have happened. I called round to them on Friday morning to drop back the LEF gazebo on my way to Norfolk.

There they where still working flat out preparing for the weekend and when we did eventually leave, they still had to call into Castle Motors on the way to pick up a raffle prize finally arriving in the dark, then rushing straight down to the bar to say hi to everyone that had arrived. To the best of my knowledge the first time either of them relaxed was on the Monday morning after the weekend.

So please let all those who attended put our hands together and say thanks to:

Bibs & Laura

:alien::harhar::dizzy::shock: