free hit
counters
2-Eleven Videos - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

Here are some of my 2-Eleven videos.

http://www.youtube.com/patricko111

There are some from the Goodwood FOS and my race in the Lotus Challenge Asia.

This one is particularly entertaining...

I have one more Goodwood FOS video that I still need to edit and I will put that up when it is done.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Patrick and welcome to the forum. Cool videos, I've seen them before looking on youtube and it's good to have the owner of that awesome car join up!

Nice skills too, it looked like fun in the wet! What a pain that they red flagged the race when you were up front!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ahh, Mister Number 1!

Patrick, you kindly called into our dealership and allowed my wash and photograph your car.......you were partially responsible for my financial distress last year, as I did not sleep for a day or two until I ordered one myself! Number 21 in fact.

Great videos - we've shown them on youtube to clients many times, and we have them on at home -regularly!

Keep them coming, and any other feedback ref the car would be ideal. What miles you at now and is it in the States yet?

Cheers,

Scott @ B&C

Very cool. Which track is that Nima?

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 2 weeks later...

Caterham r500 vs. Atom 300 vs. 2Eleven

First part here, I'll look forward to seeing the rest of the article.

With thanks to http://www.drivers-republic.com :D

Evora NA

Nimas track was Ascari Race Resort - Sud de ESPAGNE! Best place in the world!

Christening the 2-Eleven here in June with footage of two more.........

I'll be sure to post the film / images.

Scott.

I'll look forward to that Scott. Ascari seems to be the place to be, I'll have to head out there at some point soon!

Evora NA