free hit
counters
The 2Eleven Build Number Register - Page 7 - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Bibs

The 2Eleven Build Number Register

Ali, is yours a Launch Edition car? They are the only ones to get a build number plaque.

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

What's your chassis number Ali, I will ask but can't promise :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Ali, is yours a Launch Edition car? They are the only ones to get a build number plaque.

Not entirely true, mine has one and isn't launch edition spec, 2010 model number 297. My understanding is they should all have one.

After the LE cars, it was decided that the first 300 cars would be a plaque. There has been one exception, 301 which may have been ordered before this decision was made.

This is the latest, up to date information.

Evora NA

After the LE cars, it was decided that the first 300 cars would be a plaque. There has been one exception, 301 which may have been ordered before this decision was made.

This is the latest, up to date information.

Thanks Bibs!

photo301.jpg

:ice:

Edited by jbs

Hi

I'm new here, so hi to all. I don't drive a 2-11 either, but a Cup 260. But Joel is my mate and he needs some bragging support from Luxembourg with his very special and ultimately rare 301 reg plate.

Do I win an ice cream now?

:harhar:

Welcome!

For you :D

lick icecream.gif

Evora NA

Just wanted to Hi.. I am new to the Forum and have recently purchased build number 150 through Scott Walkers in Dorking..

Just wanted to Hi.. I am new to the Forum and have recently purchased build number 150 through Scott Walkers in Dorking..

Welcome to the forum :D

I'll update the register, enjoy :thumbsup:

Evora NA

Welcome Nigel. Good looking car you've got there, it's not Jo's is it?

Evora NA

I think they're up to about 340 now...

Here's Jo's car, Jo runs www.lotus-on-track.co.uk

11001305.jpeg

Evora NA

Somewhat disappointed that Lotus have done an almost exact replica - I wonder if they asked Scotts premission, seeing as it was him that designed it.

Edited by Jo Lloyd

Somewhat disappointed that Lotus have done an almost exact replica - I wonder if they asked Scotts premission, seeing as it was him that designed it.

It's up for sale already. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3367503.htm

I wonder how many of the 211 on the first page are still in possession of their listed owners. It's difficult to keep track if the new (or previous) owners don't update the list.

Hi Jo,

Unfortuinately been really busy so only managed to do only 3 this year!

Hopefull next year the situation will improve and will look forward to seeing you on track too.

Hi

I have a 2012 delivered Ardent Red 211

Was Tony Shute's leaving present....

Any ideas how as how to find out what production number it is and to get the build plate since it was not purchased through a Dealer?

Cheers

Welcome chaps :)

Any ideas how as how to find out what production number it is and to get the build plate since it was not purchased through a Dealer?

I think the build plaques were for the first cars built by Motorsport and not general products 2Elevens. I'm sure we tried to get one before for someone and drew a blank?

Evora NA