free hit
counters
The 2Eleven Build Number Register - Page 9 - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

The 2Eleven Build Number Register

• 9 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Good Morning, it's January of 2017 and I just purchased a lightly used 2008 Lotus 2 Eleven, with 1750 miles and lots of spares, its production number 200, in Launch Configuration.    Im goin

In this thread we can details who has what 2Eleven by chassis number and see where all the cars are going. Please post a list below and I'll add your car to a master list in this, the first post and

Hi Guys, Build number 56. Hampshire Recently brought this in launch colors with 6000 miles on the clock then had it fully resprayed, re-upholstered and then the 300s upgrade done at Han

Posted Images

20 hours ago, Atommad said:
On 4/16/2016 at 05:47, LF1 said:

Any volunteers to help compile and maintain this list on the TLF 2-11 Lotus Register?

https://www.lotusregister.com/elise/211

are you volunteering Paul?

Lotus Register - https://www.lotusregister.com

• 1 month later...

That must get hot! Welcome Sean, nice couple of cars you've got there :)

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hey thanks Bibs... Always fancied a 2-Eleven, having had about 10+ Elise / Exiges.

I remember you replied to my post regards a 2-Eleven dedicated site... Lots to read on here to know more about them. Any key tips?

Its hot in the day as its Summer, but early morning & evenings are still OK. Our 'Winter' = 4/5 months of 2-Eleven weather :-) 

I'm making a few changes to the seat / battery / full service then she should be good to go... its only covered 1100 miles, so its still like new! New semi slick tyres needed for the Tack day season come Oct when it cools. 

Heres a few more of #123

IMG_0466.JPGIMG_0514.JPGIMG_0506.JPG

Edited by Cain-it
  • Like 2
On 6/17/2016 at 20:09, Cain-it said:

I remember you replied to my post regards a 2-Eleven dedicated site

2elevenforum.com? That site was one of 3 Lotus sites I had and they're all now integrated into this one. I can find your old account on there and merge it with the one you're using now if you like. :) 

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

• 1 month later...

Build No.: 006

Model Year: 2007 (1st registration in 2009 after modifications for local homologation) 

Launch Edition, s/c, SVA

Even if I'm not the first, nor the second owner of this car I'm sure that this car was never sent to the US as a press car as your register states. Nevertheless this is very interesting and could be an explanation why my car has an ECU for an Exige and also US software (and the known random stalling problems). By the guy that prepared the homologation for Switzerland and that sold my car to the first customer I was told that they ordered several 2-11s for Switzerland at once and therefore it's not realistic that it's an US-import to Switzerland. Anyone has a explanation for this?

• Like 1

And there is another 2-11, running in Switzerland, that I am allowed to communicate to you. It's the car of a friend of mine who did not buy it from new. It's the car that has the build number right after mine, therefore:

Build No.:007

Model Year: 2007

Launch Edition, sc, SVA (now: Black)

Name of owner: Bruno Weibel

And that's his car:

2-11_black.jpg

• Like 1
On 5.8.2016 at 23:34, Reto Stemmler said:

Build No.: 006

Model Year: 2007 (1st registration in 2009 after modifications for local homologation) 

Launch Edition, s/c, SVA

Even if I'm not the first, nor the second owner of this car I'm sure that this car was never sent to the US as a press car as your register states. Nevertheless this is very interesting and could be an explanation why my car has an ECU for an Exige and also US software (and the known random stalling problems). By the guy that prepared the homologation for Switzerland and that sold my car to the first customer I was told that they ordered several 2-11s for Switzerland at once and therefore it's not realistic that it's an US-import to Switzerland. Anyone has a explanation for this?

And by the way - this is a picture of my car:

2-11_resized.jpg

• Like 1

:wub:

Evora NA

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi all, some updates from Belgium/Europe :

Build No.:188

Model Year: 2008

Detail : LHD, SC, launch edition specs

Colour : BRG

Name of owner: Erik S

And another one:

Build No.:026

Model Year: 2007

Detail : LHD, SC, launch edition specs

Colour : Black launch colours

Name of owner: LB

Oh, and car n°264 (white) is not with Laurent anymore, but sold some years ago to Swiss.

Rgds,

Erik

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Welcome! Your car looks brand new, very nice :D

Evora NA

That looks the nuts! :thumbup:

• Thanks 1

Evora NA