free hit
counters
Lotus celebrates 60 years - Page 2 - Events - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

Lotus celebrates 60 years

Bibs

PGN....

Funny - this has been going through my mind as well; original "works Motorsport car".....

Off for a fortnight in Spain in it and I fear that we will bond. If I can't bear to see it go, then it'll stay. The "special" will find a home I'm sure.....

Dell - I take PX!

Cheers!

Scott.

You know it makes sense.

Paul

• 1 month later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've got 60 tickets for sale,

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Nice one, thanks.

Deffo want your car and Mark's for the stand, we need one more!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

I'll get them in the post tomorrow dude ;)

Evora NA

No problemo ;)

The proceeds from these ticket sales are paying for our stand up there, it's

Evora NA

Nice one, thanks.

Deffo want your car and Mark's for the stand, we need one more!

Bibs,

Away from 30th August to 12th September so if you can let me know the form about displaying the car or can e-mail you my mobile number if we need to chat.

Cheers

Paul

Edited by pgn340r

Due to time constraints and a few hiccups on the way the Saturday event I was planning will no longer be going ahead.

Please purchase your BBQ tickets from Lotus directly...

As most of you will be aware Lotus Club International are hosting a BBQ on Saturday 13th of September at Lotus HQ, Hethel for LCI members and for the Community Clubs who will taking part in our open day celebrations on the 14th September. The BBQ will be open between 6 and 9pm and there will be a preview of the Evora story between 6 and 8pm. Tickets for the event are

Evora NA

• 2 weeks later...
Due to time constraints and a few hiccups on the way the Saturday event I was planning will no longer be going ahead.

Please purchase your BBQ tickets from Lotus directly...

Bibs,

Can you give me a call on 0751 5881851 concerning the display

Thanks

Paul

• 3 weeks later...

We've got Jo's Team Lotus 2Eleven, Paul's Launch Edition and Mark Gooday's Bobcat Orange on the stand, should make for an impressive line up.

I've also asked Lotus for some stuff to display but of course as we're a very new forum we've not got much to put on a nice show, it's going to be cars plus I'm hoping to order a nice banner to show why the cars are there! If anyone has anything else of interest (2Eleven-wise of course) they'd be willing to lend or indeed would be happy to spend some time loitering on the stand to answer questions that would be brilliant. I've a full days staff right next door on the LEF stand who will no doubt float between both but any 2Eleven owners willing to help out would be most appreciated ;)

Please let me know.

Evora NA

Perfect Jo, that's fine. See you then ;)

Any problems I'm on 07973 402532.

Evora NA

I'd just like to say thanks to Paul & Jo for the use of their terrific cars on the day of the event and again to Paul for helping out on the day and being a good laugh, a good sport and good company.

Here's a couple of pics from us to give you an idea of how busy we were all day. On the table left are a selection of current upgrades for the 2Eleven including shocks, brakes, air filters, new engine mounts and wheels on on the table right in an Esprit 4 pot in pieces for people to look at and play with!

A very successful day, I had a brilliant time and with 22,000 in attendance plus the sun it was very enjoyable!

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0316.jpg

I'd also like to thank the guys in Lotus Sport who have always been incredibly supportive of me and are a great bunch. As a surprise for the day I was presented with this as a gift, signed by all the team in Sport and Mike Kimberley, Roger Becker et al. It now has pride of place on the wall of my office over my desk! ;)

Clipboard01-51.jpg

Evora NA

At least I made them take their shoes off before they used the front as a slide to exit the car! ;):angry::(

Some more pics of the day before, the day and the trackday after :(

http://www.thelotusforums.com/bibs/60

Evora NA

;)

I work from home, I'd hope I recognise it already! :(

In case you were wondering about this...

IMG_0438.jpg

Here's the story...

LEFty

Evora NA

For those stuck in the traffic one of the people I know sent me this internal email...

Sent: 16 September 2008 15:57

Subject: Authorised Global email: Lotus 60th Anniversary celebrations Sunday 14th September 2008

Dear All

I am writing to thank you all for making our 60th anniversary

Evora NA

• 1 month later...

Nope, not got a copy! Do we look good? :D

Evora NA