free hit
counters
I come in peace - Introductions - The Lotus Forums - Official Lotus Community Partner Jump to content

IGNORED

I come in peace

ultrasound

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forum Eoghan ;)

Did you see the group test which featured both the 2Eleven & the Atom?

http://www.2elevenforum.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=53

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Hello all,

don't own a 2-11, bought an Elise Sport 160 of Scott a few years ago and also have an Atom but I do love the 2-11. I come to spead peace, love and understanding.

You must be lonely or bored talking to the 3 other people on the Atom forum ;) What version due you have

Hey Paul,

believe it or not the Atom forum in thriving, take a look.

I have the 300, to be honest the handling is pretty good to my mind. Not sure about the older ones but mine seems well sorted. I read that about the 245 being better, can't comment as I haven't driven a 245. One thing that is corect thought as appeared on the Drivers' Republic video is that it is so fast in a straight line that you are in shock most of the time, even when you get to a corner! Still, makes life interesting!

How long have you have the 2-11 for? Waht did you go from, another Lotus or somethiong else?

Hey Paul,

believe it or not the Atom forum in thriving, take a look.

I have the 300, to be honest the handling is pretty good to my mind. Not sure about the older ones but mine seems well sorted. I read that about the 245 being better, can't comment as I haven't driven a 245. One thing that is corect thought as appeared on the Drivers' Republic video is that it is so fast in a straight line that you are in shock most of the time, even when you get to a corner! Still, makes life interesting!

How long have you have the 2-11 for? Waht did you go from, another Lotus or somethiong else?

Had the car for about 6 months now and I love it to bits! Certainly the best hadling car I have owned. I have had other Loti before including a 340R but my last car was a GT3 RS so a bit different!!

So what made you go for a Atom, were there other cars on your list of possibles

• 2 weeks later...
  • Gold FFM

Ha!

Always happy to have a go.......'tis what I do you know.

Mr Devlin; can you get a flight from Dublin to Stanstead on the 14/9? Great Lotus weekend ahead - perhaps we can re-introduce you to the finer things in life?

ATB

Scott.

Hello all,

Paul,

to answer your question when I ordered the Atom there wasn't really anything else out there similar, the R500 wasn't on sale and the Circuit car had not been finalised. I test drove the Atom and really really liked it. So the die was cast so to speak.

Jo,

miss you on the Atom forum, sorry about the parocial attitude of some. Glad to see you getting on well with the 2-11.

Scott,

how's things friend? Been a long time. Hope your good. No one can sell them like you can! This Lotus weekend thing sounds like a good idea. I'd be well up for it.

"Finer things in life", your a legend. By the way the Sport 160 is still as good as ever!