free hit
counters
GT4: Gavin Kershaw Wins in the Lotus Sport 2-Eleven - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums - Lotus Community Partner #ForTheOwners Jump to content

IGNORED

GT4: Gavin Kershaw Wins in the Lotus Sport 2-Eleven

This is a result ;)

Gavin beat the KTM Xbow!

06/07/2008 Alex Buncombe wins 3rd GT4 race at Oschersleben

With race 3 of the GT4 Championship, the weekend at Oschersleben draws to a close. Alex Buncombe, racing in the nr 14 RJN Motorsport Nissan 350Z, managed to win 2 out of 3 of the races after narrowly missing pole in both qualifying sessions, an impressive start for a latecomer to the series. Eric de Doncker finished second in the nr 1 Motorsport98 Mustang FR500C, making a good comeback after his suspension gave way in race 2, knocking him out of the race. Jurgen Van Hover got his best result of the weekend, finishing 3rd in the nr 3 SpeedLover Aston Martin N24. In the Sports Light category, newcomer Gavan Kershaw in the nr 211 Lotus Sport Lotus 2-Eleven came first, narrowly beating Christopher Haase the nr 101 Reiter Engineering KTM Xbow, with his team mate Catharina Felser third in the nr 100 Reiter Engineering KTM Xbow.

Alex Buncombe also takes away best Silver driver of the weekend, with Rick Pearson in the nr 23 Derek Palmer Nissan 350Z taking best Bronze.

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Gold FFM

Great news, but not surprised..........

Well done Gav, Lotus Cars / Motorsport and support crews.

Still not surprised........

KTM tub @ 100kgs - and in Carbon??? Wrongun!

Cheers to all!

Scott.

I've just sunk another beer in your honour and am really happy!

First Nadal, then you lot!

Well Done! again.........

ATB

Scott.

Great news, but not surprised..........

Well done Gav, Lotus Cars / Motorsport and support crews.

Still not surprised........

KTM tub @ 100kgs - and in Carbon??? Wrongun!

Cheers to all!

Scott.

I've just sunk another beer in your honour and am really happy!

First Nadal, then you lot!

Well Done! again.........

ATB

Scott.

Ding to all that - a great result

Looks like Scott has gone over to the Spaniards - a couple of mountains, a bit of sun and a few sherries was all it took. :D

Saving up for a sequential gearbox

I've seen the xbow a few times in the flesh and it just doesn't do it for me. It looks too, well, awkward! It's CoD must be immense too, it's the most unaerodynamic car since someone put wheels on a Yorkie bar...

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Just from looking at the pics I see the big brakes, different race seat and the hard tonneau. Not sure on any other differences.

Understand they were using the upgraded 280bhp engine too

Paul

Edited by pgn340r