free hit
counters
Lotus Standard Settings - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

It should be known that my car, when delivered, was completely off the recommended Lotus suspension geometry and settings. Fortunately the delivering dealer checked it before doing a four corner balance. Make sure when you take new delivery that your dealer has checked this out. If he is not capable, take it to a qualified alignment center to have it checked out. No sense getting off on the wrong foot. Lotus is aware of this problem and embarrassed of it. This may be a one off problem but it never hurts to check.

Bill

• 2 weeks later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bill,

Just got my car and it came set up pretty well right out of the box (much closer to the factory recommended specs than both my Cup cars). Right side front camber was a bit off and it needed a proper corner balance but, all in all, pretty close. Off to the track on Tuesday to put some break-in miles on her.

Btw, I took your advice and changed out the muffler.... wow, the stocker was heavy. I believe that I knocked 25 pounds off the car and now the car sounds like it looks...HOT! ;)

All the best,

• 3 weeks later...