free hit
counters
So..........who has the highest mileage? - Page 2 - Motorsport & Trackdays - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stephanie plum

So..........who has the highest mileage?

700 miles. Rear tires were gone. 2nd set of tires. Will be trying out my new Yokohama slicks this afternoon :angry: . Need front pads pretty soon also.

Dan

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
Nope, still on the originals. The car still looks the same as the day it came out the factory.

:angry: Is that including your racing scotty ? Or do you use other wheels on the racing events ?

I have now 5000 (km) since april 10...

Bert

Well the car was a year old last week.

19 trackdays

6 race weekends = 13 races (7 wins, 2 x 2nd and 1 x 3rd in Class)

3 sprints (2 class wins and 1 x 2nd)

The only problem I have had with the car is a gearbox rebuild (even then Lotus helped with the bill as the warranty had expired due to racing) Hats off to Nick and the rest of the guys at Lotus.

17,200 miles, anyone else playing this game seriously :)

Scotty C

Here for a good time, not a long time

10,600 miles.

Lost track of how many trackdays. Long weekend in Scotland last weekend visiting Jim Clark museum and his old house.

New radiator when it came out of the barn in April - Lotus approved even though out of warranty :)

New throttle body being fitted this week - well out of warranty, Lotus helping out with repair :) (Revised to say Lotus really aren't helping much at all, which I'm somewhat disappointed about, as the fault is a known one on Toyota cars :()

Still love it :)

Welcome! All track miles?

Scotty is probably on his 2nd lap of the world by now!

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators

Welcome! All track miles?

Scotty is probably on his 2nd lap of the world by now!

not sure how many track miles but use bedford a lot which is a 220 mile round trip

also not trying hard enough as only on second set of rears-although every track day i do seems to be wet/damp for most of day!

ps now on 9100

Good work, nice to see the cars getting used :lol:

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators