free hit
counters
2Eleven GT4 Supersport - 2-Eleven Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content

2Eleven GT4 Supersport

Hot off the press, this is released this morning by Lotus Sport!

Nice!

GT4_2_Eleven_SS.pdf

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok - few things on here:

"Gearbox: sequential 6-speed close ratio gearbox with LSD"

"Gear shift layout: Push pull sequential with flat shift and auto blip systems"

I'd love to know how much that is if it's available as an option.

"Power: 270 PS @ 8000 rpm"

So power is up at the same RPM so somebody has improved the torque then. Again - How much!

gimme gimme gimme!

Would love to see in in cabin and under bonnet photos.

Ads

You can say that again!!.

The 6 speed sequential box alone will cost the earth. I remember when I bought my 340R Lotus were offering a 6 speed sequential box (made by HP) and they wanted

Edited by pgn340r

The box may well be an option for current owners in the future but you're right, it won't be cheap. There are a couple of power upgrades on the way, I would hope that'll we'll hear about them first on here :D

88 Esprit NA, 89 Esprit Turbo SE, Evora, Evora S, Evora IPS, Evora S IPS, Evora S IPS SR, Evora 400, Elise S1, Elise S1 111s, Evora GT410 Sport

Evora NA

For forum issues, please contact the Moderators. I will aim to respond to emails/PM's Mon-Fri 9-6 GMT. 

The box may well be an option for current owners in the future but you're right, it won't be cheap. There are a couple of power upgrades on the way, I would hope that'll we'll hear about them first on here :)

Bibs

With you at the helm I am sure we will be :D . Any teasers as the the BHP?

Paul

Paul, I doubt I'll be able to confirm the power output right now.

Derrick, I'll speak to Nick, he'll know :D

Evora NA

Some more info...

GT4 2/11 supersport

Evora NA

If you are keen, then Russell Gibbons in Lotus Sport would be pleased to hear from you. Drop him an email [email protected].

You can see the car in action in this video which Damon posted recently.

http://www.vimeo.com/1976277

5mins 55secs in :D

Evora NA

Is the MY09 dash the new digital one incorporating a data logger, does anybody know?

The details say the MY08 Dash - this is black with white text.

if it's like the normal exige/elise setup then Unfortunately I don't think it's retrofittable as Lotus changed the Can Bus protocol to something different.

I guess you *could* upgrade the ECU at the same time as I would imagine all the canbus info to be defined by this. I don't think anything on the 211 other than the OBD port, dash and ECU use the Can feed.

Well that was just a bit of a glimpse, he went by so fast and was out of sight in seconds :D

Dan

If you are keen, then Russell Gibbons in Lotus Sport would be pleased to hear from you. Drop him an email [email protected].

You can see the car in action in this video which Damon posted recently.

http://www.vimeo.com/1976277

5mins 55secs in :)

Dan

I've been to talking to Russel and as an aside he's confirmed that you'd need to switch the ECU as well to get the dash and it's not really worth it (due to the updated Can Bus protocol).

It's not the funky data logging one or anything special just a different layout and style.

BTW - i really like the colour scheme for that car.

And the gearbox is the expensive bit - something like 20k all in. It'll be a race unit so straight cut gears and a maintenance schedule to match.

Edit: Apparently whilst testing on the Silverstone GP circuit it lapped in 2:01 on slicks and 2:04 on 048's.

Edited by ads_green
And the gearbox is the expensive bit - something like 20k all in. It'll be a race unit so straight cut gears and a maintenance schedule to match.

It's amazing that Caterham can make their box for the Superlight so cheaplly!!

Daily Sports Car article :D

DailySportsCar.pdf

Evora NA