free hit
counters
Mirrors? - Page 3 - Body/Aero/Other (including track set up info) - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I've had the newer bike mirrors fitted to my car whilst it was back at the factory having a GT4 cage fitted last month. The new mirrors are so much better than the old stick mirrors. I can actually see behind me now. I'd say 200% better rear visibility! great on track and great for backing into my garage. I no longer have to turn my neck like a owl. 

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks Bibs, wasn't sure those would fit so followed the link above and bought some 2001-2005 Fazer Mirrors from eBay for a whole £3 more @ £24.99

Fingers crossed they do the job mate

It would be nice to be able to see behind me for once. Worst case, I'll get Lotus Silverstone to fit when it goes for its service on the 3rd March.

Posted Images

Old thread, but I need a new LHS side mirror. Its the later type (Yamaha Fazer).

But which model year of Fazer ? Could anyone confirm the direct link to the source they used ?

Ta :-)

On ‎05‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 13:38, Alex L said:

Thanks Bibs, wasn't sure those would fit so followed the link above and bought some 2001-2005 Fazer Mirrors from eBay for a whole £3 more @ £24.99

I'll quote myself to save you reading 6 posts back....

• 4 weeks later...