free hit
counters
211 versus XBow - Page 2 - Lotus / Motoring / Cars Chat - The Lotus Forums Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
pgn340r

211 versus XBow

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.

Car looks great in white.

Hope to see you at Brands.

Scotty

Edited by Jo Lloyd

Here for a good time, not a long time

Thanks Scotty, I'm looking forward to meeting everyone, hope to make the test day on the Monday also.

Nice work :lol: all you need now is "THE BOX"

Scotty...After speaking with Jim @ 2ubular, I understand you had an exhaust system from him? I think... was it getting noisy? He is adding a new internal configuration on the rear silencer with a down turned exhaust tip for me...He's not yet willing to do a re packable rear box!....Maybe another engine swap would be a more logical option in a 2-11...perhaps my Vauxhall engine from my VX220...lol!

JonnyW....Your X-bow looks great! It will be interesting to find out your how you find the 2-11 compared to the x-bow... Please post up your thoughts once you've had a good thrash...

Max

Max,

I think you will have trouble at most circuits with a 3 inch box. I bought the complete GT3 system from JIm. ( was his guinea pig) de cat pipe with 8 inch back silencer and it registers 98 dbs static

Paul

Max,

I think you will have trouble at most circuits with a 3 inch box. I bought the complete GT3 system from JIm. ( was his guinea pig) de cat pipe with 8 inch back silencer and it registers 98 dbs static

Paul

Paul.....Bugger!

Max

max

I have a 24" x 8" box, still have Lotus manifold and cat. Maybe you can talk to Jim about putting a additional box where the cat was, either that or you will need a bunge if some sort I would think.

I was 95 static at Brands last weekend @ 6000 rpm.

Not sure what else you can do? Jim will know.

Nothing worse then getting sent home early :lol: especially the miles i do to and from track.

Scotty

Here for a good time, not a long time