free hit
counters
Slicks - Page 2 - Ride/Handling/Suspension/Brakes/Wheels/Tyres - The Lotus Forums #ForTheOwners Jump to content

I've just re-read my previous post and I should apologise to Al, it's not him that offended me by posting it but the guys who asked the questions of me in the first place without explaining they were going to publish it. Don't worry, I get cranky sometimes, just don't take any notice! :lol:

Nick

Upgrade today to remove Google ads and support TLF.
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just ask for a bigger discount on the new tow car you are buying. Second thoughts are you going to generate enough g force in corners to make the purchase a worthwhile option :lol:

Not planning on fitting slicks to the tow-car - the prospect of a 2 tonne car with a 2 tonne trailer aquaplaning at 60mph down the motorway doesn't fill me with joy.

Oh you meant the Lotus ... yeah you are probably right. The high G corners would only spill the drink anyway (badly positioned cup-holder).

Saving up for a sequential gearbox
I've just re-read my previous post and I should apologise to Al, it's not him that offended me by posting it but the guys who asked the questions of me in the first place without explaining they were going to publish it. Don't worry, I get cranky sometimes, just don't take any notice! :lol:

Nick

:huh::P Wha? I guess I slept through some part of something. I'm not offended. heck I'm the one who blabber posted about tires not knowing that I had it correct in the first place and then proceeded to further the miasma but continuiing with more semi accurate information. A clear case of ignorance is bliss. I shall now go back into hibernation and remain there till this debate has been settled. Or whatever else may occur.